message from Joe and TTA to fans

why??

lost one player who allegedly has a disruptive influence on the team..

we might as well throw caution to the wind now, we might just strike gold with hughes out of the side, you never know.

its going to be just like the keeper coming up for the last corner of the game. :shock:

BOB NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Its the beginning!

i wish that simon b or simon c would come on here and explain why we let our only real goal scorer go out on loan ? :huh:

we might as well throw caution to the wind now, we might just strike gold with hughes out of the side, you never know.

its going to be just like the keeper coming up for the last corner of the game. :shock:

agree and we certainly have a manager who knows how to do that..

i wish that simon b or simon c would come on here and explain why we let our only real goal scorer go out on loan ? :huh:

The last lot of games we have had no desire or commitment and we lacked team spirit and the ability to play as a team.

Now the negativity has been taken away it gives players a boost to prove themselves, nobody is sure of a starting place and players will have hunger to win.

The spotlight is searching for a star and players will step up to answer the call.

This will take us into the playoffs IMO and start a good run of form.

We will all know if I am right or not at 5pm on Saturday.

Dont forget the top six will play each other and take points off each other if we can win our next two games the outlook will be massively different!!

KEEP THE FAITH!

Edited by KYLEOAFC

Not happy.

Why?

We have offloaded our leading goal scorer,where the hell is the logic in that?

I said the other day hughes would be the one player i would be wanting to keep.

Absolutely staggering decision and smacks of,'sorry Joe the wage bill cant sustain mr hughes'.

Not happy.

Why?

Absolutely staggering decision and smacks of,'sorry Joe the wage bill cant sustain mr hughes'.

The wage bill can't sustain Mr Hughes.....you're dead right and we all know that!!!!.........The wage bill can't sustain alot of other things as well but they keep stumping up the cash.

:ranting: For God's sake show some faith in TTA...I am 100% certain TTA along with Joe will get us into the championship!!!!

The wage bill can't sustain Mr Hughes.....you're dead right and we all know that!!!!.........The wage bill can't sustain alot of other things as well but they keep stumping up the cash.

:ranting: For God's sake show some faith in TTA...I am 100% certain TTA along with Joe will get us into the championship!!!!

Sorry i dont see TTa taking us anywhere mate.

Joe i do have faith in,but the owners? Hmmm not sure.

Guest Only One Jimmy Fryatt

Yes they can come on here and tell us that they have brought Joe back but they havent come on here to tell us why Hughes has left.

Not happy.

Why?

If the decision is based purely on reducing the wage bill (which I don't think is the reason) then vent your spleen at the stayaway Oldham fans who would undoubtedly have turned up should we have got to Wembley. The TTA have done and still do a brilliant job.

From another thread.

The players have let down TTA, the management and the fans.

Realistically, the last two results have probably made the Play-offs impossible, and TTA have decided to offload Hughes from the wage bill. Having been let down by the players, TTA would have been foolish to continue losing money through the turnstiles and continue to pay their highest earner when the remainder of the fixtures were meaningless.

During those fixtures the younger players can be given a chance to show what they can do. There will then be a clearout and new playing personnel based on the reduced budget.

We should be told now whether Joe will be the manager next season. If so, we can get behind his efforts to sort out the Club and build for the future, with season ticket sales reflecting the fans' hopes. If not, then whatever he does from now on can be seen as the actions of a caretaker and expected to be undone when the new man comes in.

If the decision is based purely on reducing the wage bill (which I don't think is the reason) then vent your spleen at the stayaway Oldham fans who would undoubtedly have turned up should we have got to Wembley. The TTA have done and still do a brilliant job.

we have had this discussion before,hows about oldham is one of the worst places in the whole country as far as employment is concerned and you might find a lot of people simply havent got £20 to watch a very poor level of football.

christ we struggled to pull 15k in the prem.

Some people baffle me they really do

Why don't we wait and see what happens on Saturday, let's see if the lads play like a weight has been lifted from them. I personally couldn't care less if Hughes goes, what is important is the team.

i know 1player does not make a team , but hughes was that player who could turn a match around with goals when needed , but i hope i am wrong ,and that latics win at orient on saturday

....and explain why we let our only real goal scorer go out on loan ? :huh:

...with no evidence of late to suggest that he is.

A bloody pissed up trouble causer who's carries a shed load of baggage, out of the door - 2 down 1 to go. Greegs, start cleaning out yer locker....

A bloody pissed up trouble causer who's carries a shed load of baggage, out of the door - 2 down 1 to go. Greegs, start cleaning out yer locker....

Let's get some f****n respectability back.

:grin:

give that man a medal,he should be the next out the door.

i know 1player does not make a team , but hughes was that player who could turn a match around with goals when needed , but i hope i am wrong ,and that latics win at orient on saturday

He's had the chances and not done it though Bob.

Sorry i dont see TTa taking us anywhere mate.

Joe i do have faith in,but the owners? Hmmm not sure.

Are you for real!!!!

How the hell can you sit there and say TTA are taking us nowhere.

I suppose they could have let us go into liquidation couldn't they...They really don't deserve people like you slagging them off and sometimes wonder why they the hell they bother at all!!!!

we have had this discussion before,hows about oldham is one of the worst places in the whole country as far as employment is concerned and you might find a lot of people simply havent got £20 to watch a very poor level of football.

christ we struggled to pull 15k in the prem.

Some people baffle me they really do

That is true for some but not all. And had we got to Wembley, do you think our turnout would be just 4000? No, there would be double that at least.