Problem with away turnstile today?

Where there fans only let in 5 mins till the end?? as thats the first i heard them properly today once they regained the lead. In all honesty i cant remember the last away support (977 pfffttt lol) of a side chasing promotion (possibly title) as bad as that, they were so quiet for large periods of the game when you thought they would try to get behind their team to spur them on for the win, really poor imo!!

Edited by Oafc88

Where there fans only let in 5 mins till the end?? as thats the first i heard them properly today once they regained the lead. In all honesty i cant remember the last away support (977 pfffttt lol) of a side chasing promotion (possibly title) as bad as that, they were so quiet for large periods of the game when you thought they would try to get behind their team to spur them on for the win, really poor imo!!

The 997 were more vocal than the 4000 oldham...

And using Ian Moores song,for little fergie...IT DOESN'T RHYME.....

The 997 were more vocal than the 4000 oldham...

And using Ian Moores song,for little fergie...IT DOESN'T RHYME.....

They were more vocal? sounded louder when they did sing yes but when youve only got a couple of 100 of ours singing (and from what i made out did sing more often than them), its not going to sound as loud is it? my point was that i felt there vocal backing and following was very poor for a team were they are. Dont get we wrong im not trying to find excuses to 'big' ourselves up over peterborough, im just flaggin it up, is this not what a message board is for?

For the record i was in the main stand and i dont agree with the ian moore type song, its not big and its not clever really!! and kellys_discopants, no worries mate, happy to be of help!! (being sarcastic in case your wondering)

I thought the Moore song sounded crap also.

I agree, that tune actually annoys the hell out of me because it's about that diving c*** from down the road and the Scummers never stop singing it. Re:Posh fans, I thought they were pretty poor as well, sung for 2-3 mins afetr they scored and 5 mins after the winner, not very good for a team gunning for the title. I think we kind of broke their spirit when everyone started destroying that chubby girls confidence, I guess if you can't take it, don't give it is the lesson here. Oh and it was a fat bald guy that was gettin wound up in their fans, haha, best part of the whole game unfortunately was wining a few of their fans up. They had the last laugh though, bad times.

Peterbrough fans reminded me of us, started to sing and sounded alright, then when told to sit down they sit down and go quiet before obviously sounding vocal again at a corner or after a goal. When they did sing though it was loud.

What was there song "Going UP UP UP" the tune to, sure its a proper song.

'Feeling HOT HOT HOT' not a clue who sung it though??

Its a catchy tune so most Posh fans join in when its sung. The banter was good, shame we wont be playing you next year cause the stand we was in is excellent for atmosphere. Looks like Posh are going to the souless grounds next year. The stewards were a bit too strict, standing at the back of the stand should be fine. I had to move out of my seat because i had a drum and done what your drummer did and stand behind the seats.

Peterbrough fans reminded me of us, started to sing and sounded alright, then when told to sit down they sit down and go quiet before obviously sounding vocal again at a corner or after a goal. When they did sing though it was loud.

What was there song "Going UP UP UP" the tune to, sure its a proper song.

thats a good observation, it has been like that on occasions watching Latics mostly when it's reserved seating in the end we're in