Liddell Gone! SMS

Do you really think that we are about to offer a contract to a kid who hasn't featurted in recnt squads, who hasn't played a full match - and at this time of the year??!!

Clubs don't do that when the potential pickings of all the out of contract players is only a couple of months away.

So....not obvious .

Yours in sport

Clever Bottom

why not?

stephens got one-he hardly played for bury..and we even paid a sum for him.

its called looking to the future.

the fact you wanted to be smart with your usual picky answers proved to me you just love trolling.

ferreira is out to impress,we are looking at him and i just asked the question-it wasn't the feckin gospel.

you on the other hand haven't added up yet that he is also a winger-hence my suggestion.

so..still not obvious ?

i'll let you to ponder another troll like answer and,as always,get the last word.

me ,i ain't bothered what you have to say...so maybe you could ignore me too..

but then again-i know you can't-and won't.

trolls are like that.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Liddell, will always remember his free kick away at Swindon in his first season for us. Up there with the best goals i've seen scored by an Oldham player.

As for next season, I'm worried we'll struggle. The majority of my time supporting Latics i've expected us to struggle. :disappointed:

As for Alessandra and O'Grady being an awful front two.

Sadly I think we've had much worse... Whitehall and Allott for one.

Edited by Butter

Whilst I expect new faces to come in, I'd say it was far more likely we'll be looking over our shoulders next season than contending for a playoff place. I don't think we'd go down...there are worse sides in the division and they will also have to cut budgets over the summer.

I don't think Joe would be right taking the job even if we had a strong squad; he certainly shouldn't be touching a weaker one with a bargepole.

If I was TTA I'd be on my hands and knees asking TP to reconsider his insistence that he doesn't want to manage the first team. He's got experience with and respect from the bulk of the side from the youth team...I'd rather give him a shot than someone from outside the club. I don't think we'd get a decent manager anyway on a shoestring without much of a squad as bait to tempt them in.

Think that really sums up how I feel.

I'd love Joe to stay, but if his hands are (undertandably-TTA have no choice) )tied he shouldn't stay.

I do wonder if the Lidell pay off is to ensure that we are under the salary cap.

Is it still voluntary this season or did it take effect?

why not?

stephens got one-he hardly played for bury..and we even paid a sum for him.

its called looking to the future.

the fact you wanted to be smart with your usual picky answers proved to me you just love trolling.

ferreira is out to impress,we are looking at him and i just asked the question-it wasn't the feckin gospel.

you on the other hand haven't added up yet that he is also a winger-hence my suggestion.

so..still not obvious ?

i'll let you to ponder another troll like answer and,as always,get the last word.

me ,i ain't bothered what you have to say...so maybe you could ignore me too..

but then again-i know you can't-and won't.

trolls are like that.

If you have found anything I have written to be abusive or personally offensive I apologise. Name calling doesn't appeal.

I found the Liddel going = contract for Ferreira a laugh. That's all. Not a go at you personally.

You thought it was reasonable otherwise you wouldn't have posted it. But by doing so you have to be prepared for disagreement (not abuse, disagreement) . I explained why I thought it was a non-starter.

Time will tell who is right. In the meantime , I will disagree with anything you post if I feel it's right to do so. Poke fun, have a laugh maybe (and question where you got the idea from!!) but won't abuse you.

And I'm more than happy if you do the same to me.

As Hardy said , he's been a model professional and has been a good player for the club. If he returns with another team he will get a round of applause from me and most I think.

at least he has not missed a pen for us as he leaves, thanks for all those surefire pens andy and good luck mate.