Chaddy owl to hospital?

I am the real chaddy, i know who the other chaddy is and he isnt being an imposter, he is called Chaddy for real.

The Morphine wore off before i got to bed last night so i didnt get any sleep at all.

I was drinking lots of red bull on the bus on the way to the ground, although i did have a pint whilst playing pool in the pub in Carlisle.

They were treating it as a broken ankle but they did x-rays and said they couldnt find anything broken, they said they suspected i have damaged the ligaments and i should just rest it for a while. They sent me back to the ground in a taxi.....after they had all asked me to pose for photographs which was a very strange situation.

There will be no law suit, it was my own stupid fault for thinking i could still pull wheelies on a bmx like i did when i was younger. But one question that remains to be answered......Why the hell was there a bmx in the ground?

how you doing mate? how long have they said you will be out of action? does this mean that you will be out on crutches on monday????? an animal of your age drinking redbull........have you not read the side effects.........im sure you'll find on the side of the can it says must not be consumed by animals!!! ps* did you manage to get to blackpool yesterday??? get well soon. P&T

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...-BMX-stunt.html

Oldham AthleticFootball club mascot injures himself in BMX stunt

Oldham Athletic football club's mascot had to be carried from the pitch after injuring himself during the pre-match entertainment.

Chaddy, mascot of Oldham Athletic Football Club, injures himself in BMX stunt

Chaddy the Owl ended up in hospital after falling off a bike in the build-up to his club's League One clash at Carlisle.

The 7ft bird, dressed in the club's fluorescent away kit, was pulling wheelies on the BMX before kick off when he fell off and ruptured ankle ligaments.

The mascot, Wayne Hurst, 34, said: "I was entertaining the crowd when I discovered a bike on the terrace behind the net. I was all right on a BMX when I was younger, so I thought I'd give it a go.

"I set off towards the fans and the bike went over. I put my leg down to stop it, but went over on my ankle. I knew as soon as I hit the ground I was in trouble.

"Eventually the St John's Ambulance people came. They wanted me to take my head off so they could give me gas and air, but I said no. It's an unwritten rule that I never take my head off in front of the crowd."

Wayne was then helped on to a wheelchair and taken through the players' tunnel.

"I got a standing ovation from the Carlisle fans, which was nice," he said.

His injuries were expected to rule him out of his team's clash with Crewe today.

Oldham's chief executive Alan Hardy bemoaned the latest injury to hit the club. He said: "It looked quite nasty. Clearly the pressure of the end of season run-in caught up with him."

Edited by daniel8157

Ive had a call this morning from Talk sports saying they want me to do an interview about 2pm today. I get the feeling im gonna get ripped to bits....suppose ive got it coming though from my own stupidity. <_<

As a "silent" mascot, this could be quite interesting!

It would be very funny to see you (Chaddy)at BP with your injured foot in some sort of plaster or bandage.

Or on some sort of wheeled device like and injured dog!!!Second thoughts scrap the wheeled device, forgot that is what got you into trouble in the first place!

Good luck ont he radio,