Chaddy owl to hospital?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy and Gordon said Chaddy has a suspected broken leg and they have took him to hospital.....waste of tax payers money, SURELY HE NEEDS A VET!!

I was thinking that. They can do a lot these days, maybe splint it with a matchstick or something?

he lost his head 0,,10337~5315568,00.jpg

That's what happens when you try to turn it round 360 degrees...

Seriously,has he actually broken his leg? it'd be typical of the luck we're having at the moment,how many other clubs' injury crisis includes their mascot? Hope it's not that serious.

That's what happens when you try to turn it round 360 degrees...

Seriously,has he actually broken his leg? it'd be typical of the luck we're having at the moment,how many other clubs' injury crisis includes their mascot? Hope it's not that serious.

yeah seriously, The commentry team stated that he had been taken to Carlisle Royal infirmary on a stretcher, they then recieved a txt from him stating he was being treated for a suspected broken leg, thats all the details they gave

mr owl has done his ligaments due to high levels of birdy ale,not broken

So I was told. Trying to ride a bike which wasn't specced out for users with talons for hands. I feel a lawsuit against Carlisle on the way for his abscence from forthcoming fans teams.

Get well soon Senor Owl. But if he's done his ligaments it could keep it out of any fan's team for a while (probably longer than a broken leg)- so its not just ligaments- especially if it was bad enough to need morphine. Yet its the end of the season coming up ain't it so I can't see him missing that many more games than he would have done with something a lot less serious.

Assuming you are the fair dinkum owl......

Have to say on behalf of all our female fans, I am hugely offended by your signature. Surely, someone arriving at casualty, pi**ed and wearing a stupid owl outfit, must have a brain the size of said owl. Therefore, I assume someone grew you. You dope!!! :ranting::ranting:

Oh, and for future reference, human males have usually consumed several pints of ale before they act like dopes. Maybe feathered creatures should stick to drinking from thimbles.....just a thought. :wink:

QUOTE (chaddy @ Apr 11 2009, 04:37 AM)

Assuming you are the fair dinkum owl......

Have to say on behalf of all our female fans, I am hugely offended by your signature. Surely, someone arriving at casualty, pi**ed and wearing a stupid owl outfit, must have a brain the size of said owl. Therefore, I assume someone grew you. You dope!!! :ranting::ranting:

Oh, and for future reference, human males have usually consumed several pints of ale before they act like dopes. Maybe feathered creatures should stick to drinking from thimbles.....just a thought. :wink:

Jan, that is not the real chaddy, he's just an imposter named after the home stand or where hes' from not after the owl.

Without knowing the actual incident, I think it unlikely "real" Chaddy would drink before putting the costume on. He takes his responsibilities seriosuly. That wa a joke. But I tihnk he might react a bit to that.

The real chaddy is

The "real" chaddy

If you look at his posts you will see him getting.

Once he's off the morhpine he'll be on here defending his reputation I am sure, even though I have never met him, I feel I know him from his posts.

PS I have put "real" becasue it still seems wierd trying to say a 6 foot furry owl is real!!

PPS I have called you Jan because it says Jan in Aus for your signature, so assume it is your name, not a signature that hasn;t been updated for 3 months!!

Edited by singe

QUOTE (chaddy @ Apr 11 2009, 04:37 AM)

Jan, that is not the real chaddy, he's just an imposter named after the home stand or where hes' from not after the owl.

Without knowing the actual incident, I think it unlikely "real" Chaddy would drink before putting the costume on. He takes his responsibilities seriosuly. That wa a joke. But I tihnk he might react a bit to that.

The real chaddy is

The "real" chaddy

If you look at his posts you will see him getting.

Once he's off the morhpine he'll be on here defending his reputation I am sure, even though I have never met him, I feel I know him from his posts.

PS I have put "real" becasue it still seems wierd trying to say a 6 foot furry owl is real!!

PPS I have called you Jan because it says Jan in Aus for your signature, so assume it is your name, not a signature that hasn;t been updated for 3 months!!

Hi Singe Thank you for defending "the real Chaddy's" reputation. This is obviously an imposter trying to impersonate our mascot and tarnish his unblemished reputation. I did however realise that the reference to birdy ale was a joke. You are right, my name is Jan and I live in Aus.

I'm a bit worried now, cos if imposter Chaddy has named himself after his surname, he might have the same surname as me, which would make sense because every male in my husband's family suffer from chauvenism!!!! :shock::shock:

I am the real chaddy, i know who the other chaddy is and he isnt being an imposter, he is called Chaddy for real.

The Morphine wore off before i got to bed last night so i didnt get any sleep at all.

I was drinking lots of red bull on the bus on the way to the ground, although i did have a pint whilst playing pool in the pub in Carlisle.

They were treating it as a broken ankle but they did x-rays and said they couldnt find anything broken, they said they suspected i have damaged the ligaments and i should just rest it for a while. They sent me back to the ground in a taxi.....after they had all asked me to pose for photographs which was a very strange situation.

There will be no law suit, it was my own stupid fault for thinking i could still pull wheelies on a bmx like i did when i was younger. But one question that remains to be answered......Why the hell was there a bmx in the ground?

MIMI............ i know your mother!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He was chewing his face at the back of the coach, having the time of his life smacked off his tits on Morphine. I'm gutted I missed the actual incident but everyone was in stitches when the St John's ambulance bloke came upto us in the ground asking for beardy - then told us how he'd done it and couldnt contain his amusement himself.

I'll put this picture up - there is a better one but it's probably not going to be deemed suitable for a family forum.

n549610186_6574754_5890194.jpg

MIMI. Look what I've got for you :grin:

The song that was sung in tribute when he returned back from the hospital.

:grin:

There will be no law suit, it was my own stupid fault for thinking i could still pull wheelies on a bmx like i did when i was younger. But one question that remains to be answered......Why the hell was there a bmx in the ground?

Yeah,it's your age that means you can't pull wheelies anymore,not the fact that you had wings for hands and your costume must weigh a ton. :grin: Hope the ankle gets better soon mate.

Hi Singe Thank you for defending "the real Chaddy's" reputation. This is obviously an imposter trying to impersonate our mascot and tarnish his unblemished reputation. I did however realise that the reference to birdy ale was a joke. You are right, my name is Jan and I live in Aus.

I'm a bit worried now, cos if imposter Chaddy has named himself after his surname, he might have the same surname as me, which would make sense because every male in my husband's family suffer from chauvenism!!!! :shock::shock:

No problem Jan,

Don;t forget the Chaddy end for the home fans was named long befre the owl tok the name. And Chddy is well known abreviation for Chadderton. And Chaddy may be called Chad! OR Chad Chadderton!