Kabba - 3/10

Supple - 8/10

Ferreira - N/A

Windass - 4/10

Hines - 2/10

Golbourne - 3/10

Budtz - -10/10 :l

Byrne - 5/10

I Think Thats All, Tell Me If I Missed Any!

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

Rate The Loanee's We've Had ...

Jones - 7/10

Westlake - 4/10

Byfield - 1/10

Omerod - 2/10

Kabba - 3/10

Supple - 8/10

Ferreira - N/A

Windass - 4/10

bit harsh on jones 7 i feel before he got injured he was easily a 9!!and u missed golbourne

Jones 9/10

Westlake 7/10

Byfield 6/10

Ormerod 1/10

Kabba 4/10

Supple 5/10

Ferreria N/A

Windass 2/10

Golbourne 8/10

Jones - 7/10

Westlake - 4/10

Byfield - 1/10

Omerod - 2/10

Kabba - 3/10

Supple - 8/10

Ferreira - N/A

Windass - 4/10

Golbourne, Hines, and Demar Phillips on trial!!

Jones - 8/10

Westlake - 4/10

Byfield - 1/10

Omerod - 2/10

Kabba - 3/10

Supple - 8/10

Ferreira - N/A

Windass - 4/10

Hines - 2/10

Golbourne - 3/10

Are you honestly serious in suggesting that Byfield was the worst Loanee we have had this season? Worst than Ormerod and Hines? Did you actually watch these people play?

Byfield was easily the most succesful striking Loanee we had. Still not great, but he contributed more in 5 munites than Ormerod and Windass combined.

Windass was our second best outfield Loanee? Honestly...

I believe Blackpool are up to 27.

The loan system is a sick joke tbh and is being used to stifle young talent.

i think out of everyone we have had this season only jones and golbourne stand out,the rest have been a waste of time money and effort,cant really comment on westlake n supple,as only seen them onece,and both looked decent,maybe ones for next season.

i havent got a problem with bringing in loan players,providing they are better than what is already here,loans should be used to compliment the squad and make it stronger,instead of stifling our own players progress.

that said if our own players arent taking oppertunitys when they arise they dont really deserve a place so a loan would be appropriate.

If an opportunity only last a game and three quarters, it ain't really an opporutnity.

thats true. but lets be honest,they will have more chance now under joe to show what they can do,than the majority of the season under shez.

and im sure if he sees that someone is impressing in training and applying them self they will get the chance.

maybe next season we will only see loans coming in if we are decimated by injuries,or 2 season long loans if the right playersd was to become available.

Jones - 9/10

Westlake - 5/10

Byfield - 3/10

Omerod - 1/10

Kabba - 4/10

Supple - 9/10

Ferreira - N/A

Windass - 6/10

Hines - 1/10

Golbourne - 7/10

Budtz - -2/10 :l

Byrne - 5/10

Bit disappointing really. majority have come to strengthen team and bring quailty and majority have come from higher divisions and bar two cant see how they have helped the squad.

If we were to sign any think only Supple and Jones would be definates, maybe Golbourne and Westlake (I've not seen enough of him to say yes or no).

Who would be to blame for poor loan signings is it the manager at the time or scouts who recommended them?

Bit disappointing really. majority have come to strengthen team and bring quailty and majority have come from higher divisions and bar two cant see how they have helped the squad.

If we were to sign any think only Supple and Jones would be definates, maybe Golbourne and Westlake (I've not seen enough of him to say yes or no).

Who would be to blame for poor loan signings is it the manager at the time or scouts who recommended them?

The scouts for "hunting" down the wrong talent or for being unable to recognise the appalling lack of talent "scouted" and then the management for failing to recognize...etc.

I assume the scouts do the scouting and then the management takes a look based on their recommendations and makes the appropriate decision. Which, in our case, has turned out to be the wrong one on too many occasions.

The scouts for "hunting" down the wrong talent or for being unable to recognise the appalling lack of talent "scouted" and then the management for failing to recognize...etc.

I assume the scouts do the scouting and then the management takes a look based on their recommendations and makes the appropriate decision. Which, in our case, has turned out to be the wrong one on too many occasions.

In the case of the forwards, we must have known what we were getting - what is a scout going to tell you about Windass or Byfield that the management team don't know already?

In the case of the forwards, we must have known what we were getting - what is a scout going to tell you about Windass or Byfield that the management team don't know already?

Yeah, I totally agree. It's more applicable to the likes of Hines.

I suppose any loan player is a gamble.

Jones - 9/10

Westlake - 5/10

Byfield - 3/10

Omerod - 1/10

Kabba - 4/10

Supple - 9/10

Ferreira - N/A

Windass - 6/10

Hines - 1/10

Golbourne - 7/10

Budtz - -2/10 :l

Byrne - 5/10

Your being pretty generous to Supple there don't get me wrong I have only seen him 3 times and he isn't Jan Budtz bad but I wouldn't call him that good jury is still out for me