Absolute borefest, Kieran Lee did well, Greegs superb, didn't deserve to be the one he dropped the bollock that gave them the equaliser. Nothing up front but looked very comfortable until the strange substitutions. Felt like a pre-season friendly and the way we used our subs suggested that. The season can't end soon enough but judging by the many half-arsed performances out there it already has for a few of our team.

Absolute borefest, Kieran Lee did well, Greegs superb, didn't deserve to be the one he dropped the bollock that gave them the equaliser. Nothing up front but looked very comfortable until the strange substitutions. Felt like a pre-season friendly and the way we used our subs suggested that. The season can't end soon enough but judging by the many half-arsed performances out there it already has for a few of our team.

couldnt go today,so had to rely on bbc,which made it look a pretty even contest.

i agree with the few already on holiday mode,have been for a while,like its inevitable.

mathematically impossible now,so rollon the new season,glad lee had a start,mate text to say he did ok.

Rubes was the one that headed to their striker for the equaliser. The guy is a liability

Best we have played for ages dominated the game just let them back in it last 10 minutes. Shame about the result.

You're easily pleased mate, lots of good football in the first half, but seriously lacking in the final third. Yes, we're short up front but you have to have the desire to get on the end of things and get in there, too many of our lot just couldn't be arsed. Crewe were pisspoor but got a point due to our lack of desire to actually win the game. Greegs' mistake should have been immaterial.

It might be me losing the plot but it looked like a Rubes f**k up :huh:

dont you like rubes or something??? scored today

and on the whole,over the full course of the season,has been pretty good considering the form of some players,the only thing i would of done different is to not have given him his contract so early,his form went after that as though comfortable.

dont you like rubes or something??? scored today

and on the whole,over the full course of the season,has been pretty good considering the form of some players,the only thing i would of done different is to not have given him his contract so early,his form went after that as though comfortable.

I like him but far too many big mistakes. Cant blame the club giving him a new contract as he was fantastic up to then. No one could have predicted he would then lose the plot

Yep, a most boring afternoon at BP. Anyone who coughed up £20 today deserves a medal.

Lee was ok however I don't think he was the answer at any point this season. Wolfy was his usual self....didn't get a kick. Not really much else to say although I barely watched it in all honesty. I wasn't even slightly bothered when they equalised, other than to feel sorry for Joe.

I'm totally disillusioned with Latics now which is worrying because I'm normally full of blind optimism. Hopefully this will be cured come pre-season, but I'm just not sure. I reckon I'l force another season IF Joe stays otherwise I reckon I'll call it a day. Looking at the Chaddy today was depressing....

Gregan sliced it but Hazell headed it straight into the path of their player for him to score. Why was he playin left back???

Terrible performance(if thats what you can call it), crewe were awful and we couldnt beat them. Theres absouloutly no motivation what so ever.

I fear for next season if the budgets going to be as low as we expect.

Feels like a defeat, not been since Cheltenham but got an opportunity to go today.

I was pleased on the whole with how we played, lots of positive football from us.

Eardley's crossing was superb today, if only we had someone on the end of them. Smalley looked hungry upfront he just suddenly turns gash when the heat is on.

A comedy of errors spoils it all. Hurry up 4:45 May 2nd!

Feels like a defeat, not been since Cheltenham but got an opportunity to go today.

I was pleased on the whole with how we played, lots of positive football from us.

Eardley's crossing was superb today, if only we had someone on the end of them. Smalley looked hungry upfront he just suddenly turns gash when the heat is on.

A comedy of errors spoils it all. Hurry up 4:45 May 2nd!

God yeah. When are next season's fixtures due out? Can't see us winning again this season,and even if we did i doubt anyone would be arsed by now.

God yeah. When are next season's fixtures due out? Can't see us winning again this season,and even if we did i doubt anyone would be arsed by now.

never mind, leeds lost in the last minute at leicester and we drew there. where is our leeds friend now, gone silent eh? hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

should be good game tonite, millwall v peterboro. :grin:

never mind, leeds lost in the last minute at leicester and we drew there. where is our leeds friend now, gone silent eh? hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

should be good game tonite, millwall v peterboro. :grin:

Couldn't give a shiny :censored:e about Leeds losing, we should be more concerned how our club has become become an utter embarrassment.

Couldn't give a shiny :censored:e about Leeds losing, we should be more concerned how our club has become become an utter embarrassment.

The crap games started at the end of September, the "embarrassment" started with the Dogs fiasco.

The concerns will probably start next season.