Beardybus to Walsall

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think myself and Tangerine dream (was terrorist)...will be coming.

It was our first experience of the Beardy bus at Crewe. I am still taking the prescription drugs, having counselling and my weekend release pass should be active by then too.

Killer anyone??????????????????...aagghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Provisionally book two please Beardy.....Will confirm hopefully today or tomoz.

Let us know a rough price please too

Ta

T

Only if we can have a 3 way win again :lol::lol:

Can you save me one beardy. It'll let you know for definate a week on saturday. All depends on whether the dale have anything to play for. Like i've already told you previously - though you'd had a few by that point. :wink:

F**K THE DALE........OH WAIT....... :wink::grin:

Awww Beardy, thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I have a night out at the Bridgewater Hall planned...............................

with Rhydian Roberts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

Damn, I'm gonna be missing out on the extravagant ensemble that you no doubt have up your sleeve!!! :shock:

Yer count us in Beardy please, not sure what I'll be going as yet but I'll think of something. Cheers.

Chaddy, you might just make it, I have seen the pics of your ankle, looks the same as what mine did, painful, keep taking the diclofenacs :grin:

It deffinately looks like its finally going down. I even managed to walk a bit this morning without crutches. I recon i will be sprinting around by next weekend :pray:

Beardy, I hope you have commissioned a one off black bus with a red stripe down the side :grin:

"if you can find them, then maybe you can hire........THE A TEAM........".....funny enough I was thinking of going as Mr T on the bus.....lol

"if you can find them, then maybe you can hire........THE A TEAM........".....funny enough I was thinking of going as Mr T on the bus.....lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so that's what he was going on about with the black and red bus. I didn't like to ask :grin:

I think myself and Tangerine dream (was terrorist)...will be coming.

It was our first experience of the Beardy bus at Crewe. I am still taking the prescription drugs, having counselling and my weekend release pass should be active by then too.

Provisionally book two please Beardy.....Will confirm hopefully today or tomoz.

Let us know a rough price please too

Ta

T

beardy bus to crewe.....lol.......try carlisle....see what i have to live with!!!! lol keep taking the tablets babe :grin:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so that's what he was going on about with the black and red bus. I didn't like to ask :grin:

aw bless...were you not a child of the 80's?????......90's maybe????.......maybe Miami vice or Beverley Hills cop?, back to the future???, Duran Duran?, Frankie says relax.....

education these days..... :grin:

aw bless...were you not a child of the 80's?????......90's maybe????.......maybe Miami vice or Beverley Hills cop?, back to the future???, Duran Duran?, Frankie says relax.....

education these days..... :grin:

No, I was born in 79! I just didn't make the link.

I can't wait to wear all the stuff from the 80s - all the stuff I'd love to wear round tescos but don't have the nerve to, as it's not deemed 'trendy'. Or so they tell me :wink:.