Beardybus to Walsall

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone has their outfits ready?

There has been a lot of people asking about this one, but i will have to work it on a first come first served basis, ill be at the games for deposits which will secure your seat!

There has been a lot of people asking about this one, but i will have to work it on a first come first served basis, ill be at the games for deposits which will secure your seat!

Excellent idea as you were still out of pocket from those no -shows from the trip to carlise..we'll have our dosh ready..I've got a reciept/duplicated carbon book you can have if you wanna log whose paid and their deposits. Let me know if you need it - T

I'm not going the game saturday. Neither is Butter and a few others. Though surely you can trust us to pay on the day :wink:

As for costumes? I'm going for mine saturday. See whats available. There's a few decent suggestions flying around. :grin:

what did you go as last year?

n647005402_2847281_8308.jpg

Messy Messy day.

I'm not going the game saturday. Neither is Butter and a few others. Though surely you can trust us to pay on the day :wink:

As for costumes? I'm going for mine saturday. See whats available. There's a few decent suggestions flying around. :grin:

n647005402_2847281_8308.jpg

Messy Messy day.

PMSL!!!!! does my bum look big in this?????

I hope Beardy dresses with more dignity than he managed last year, Frankly it was an embarrassment being near him.

Any Way You Want It? We may just have to go Separate Ways unless we Faithfully embrace the music with Opens Arms, Don't Stop Believing it!

:grin:

I pity the Fool.

I must say maddog has just bought some lovely shoes for her outfit.....can't wait to see what the rest of her outfit is....

oooooo...its so exciting.......football????...what football.....there is a footy game on too...ye gods!!!...I was hoping for a good day out...tut....

I canna wait....

Just to remind everyone on the bus, to be at the White Hart for 9am!

I have 1 spare seat which has just come available also.

And there will be a prize for the best costume...