Who could we sign to inspire a whole new set of season ticket holders

Some quality from non league maybe? If we could unearth a gem or two it would get people back. If we had another like Fitz for example.

Or some more youngsters from top teams. I know Lee hasnt really worked out, but I was excited by him signing on last season.

If we could tie up a few season long loans for potential stars. Was it Bournmouth or Northampton who had Defoe? We always seem to go for old loanies out of fitness as short term measures, but if we get in good youngsters for the season they will hopefully put in the effort as they will be wanting to please their parent clubs.

I thought about Gazza earlier on today, still battling with his demons I think, Ronaldo (brazilian), is he not out of it with a bad knee injury??? Gazza.....Im in 2 minds, Ronaldo......no, purely because of injuries.

Also saw Gazza on am on saturday..doesn't look like he's long left with us that fella!!

1 more tip over the 'edge' away??

There is also a keeper up at Dundee called Tony Bullock, had stints at Northwich Victoria, Barnsley, Maccleesfield then went north of the border to play for Dundee, played in the SC a few years ago, had 1 put past him by Celtic, currently at Montrose til the end of the season, though hoping to sign another contract for Dundee, he was No 3 last I heard,

record: home-23 away:24 in comparison to 23+ 40.........47 is better than 63 I cant see him being that expensive either, out of contract til the end of the season also, whether he would want to move south of the border again I dont know, certainly be challenging for a 1st tem place. 6' 1" 36 years old.