• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

gannon

keith hill

paul ince

in no order.

Really really dont want Gannon. Not very experinced and yes hes done OK with a young stockport side but thats it and he opens his mouth and talks nonsense far to often. It been nice to here Royle's comments after the game - the right way sensible and posative not spouting nonsense. That said if Gannon came in id be right behind him but first instinct i dont want him - hes probably fav tho. Hill would be a good shout after that im struggling really - dont know much about lower league managers. Martin Allen would get the team playing as 1 with some effort but would it be the return of the Ronnie Moore hoof days. We need someone with experience - but if Gannon doesnt get it could see a cheap option being Crossley

Let me guess. You've just logged in?

It says that he's willing to help the club out (behind the scenes??), maybe with signings?? maybe helping the next manager??

What about richie with royle helping?

has to be Gannon.

We need someone tough to come in and shake people up, someone who demands committment, effort and work rate for 90 mins. All this about him being gobby is a load of crap, he tells it like it is - just what you want as a fan, no excuses.

He works on a limited budget, young hungry players not these windass has beens.

kept them up, got them up, got stockport high up this year and if they had kept all their players they would have been well in the shout for promotion.

He wants to stay in the north, we can give him although small, probably a bigger budget than county. we are stable as a club with potential for the future with the stadium.

I dont believe for a moment that Joe had any intention to stay, bigger budget then yes maybe a chance but i dont think it was ever on the cards, tta have been planning therefore since mid march.

I have heard we are well down the road with him and he has been wary of our interest for a while.

JIMY GANNON'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!! :grin:

hope it is him, failing that then hill from dale or robins, all work on a small budget and have had good success.

Trust TTA!