THE OWTB PODCAST IS HERE!

Right now www.owtb.co.uk brings you lively Latics debate and comment.

Each episode will contain a review and preview of Latics matches, a look at the news surrounding Oldham Athletic, featured articles and phone-ins (with any luck! We're still working on this part - more to follow on this later!)

It's our Pilot so there's still a few issues with sound - so I apologise for my levels, out of all of us on the podcast, my levels are the worst. I'm happy to say since we recorded the pod I've sorted out my audio feed and it sounds a lot better. We appreciate that the end of the season may not be the best time to announce this, but over the summer we still intend to release podcasts. And when the new season has started we'll have enough time "on-air" under our belts to hopefully have it nailed.

We'll be creating a dedicated forum on here tonight where the episodes and podcast notes will live. You can always subscribe to the feed on Jellycast, and you can download a listen to the episode right here:

2vhy70m.jpg

Podcast #1 - Recorded 26th April 2009

45mins | 41mb

rss.png Click for podcast feed | Direct .mp3 download

Subsciption through iTunes will be operating in the next 24-48 hours

In this episode we cover all the recent news items, we review Southend United at home, a preview of the last game of the season at Walsall and as our main feature - we discuss the Season Ticket pricing structure, the fans' reaction to the news of the pricing and how the Trust can help out...

Podcast notes:

Season ticket prices from other L1 clubs (xls spreadsheet)

Podcast#1 Notes (Word document)

OAFC Season Ticket Prices (pdf)

OAFC Season ticket application form (pdf)

E-ticketing online season ticket purchase reference

Zebra Finance Reference

Music: "Sympathy" by P.T.A and is used by kind permission.

http://www.ptatheband.com/main.php

Hope you like it - and we appreciate any feedback, but of course be gentle! :lol:

Cheers,

The OWTB Team.

why not look to getting it up on itunes? a huge market to attract interest in oldham athletic

Something I am working on, however I only got my new laptop yesterday so I need to sort a few things out first... I can't even sync my own iPod yet!

And @Zorrro - it's missing this month as I was supposed to be at a Doves gig. Anyone with interesting/unusual ideas for this segment then please feel free to PM me.

Something I am working on, however I only got my new laptop yesterday so I need to sort a few things out first... I can't even sync my own iPod yet!

And @Zorrro - it's missing this month as I was supposed to be at a Doves gig. Anyone with interesting/unusual ideas for this segment then please feel free to PM me.

How did you afford a new laptop you jobless bum?

How did you afford a new laptop you jobless bum?

Ridiculous innit. Can't afford a hair cut but can afford a lappy.

Maybe he is actually Jesus and can turn calculators into laptops :unsure:

The link for the podcast is a feed but there is a link now for direct download - if you are having difficulty please post up and we'll sort it out.

Like I said earlier - we're going to create a new area for it so that it'll be easier to navigate to and download from...

Enjoy.

The link for the podcast is a feed but there is a link now for direct download - if you are having difficulty please post up and we'll sort it out.

Like I said earlier - we're going to create a new area for it so that it'll be easier to navigate to and download from...

Enjoy.

Also, the Pod has now been uploaded to iTunes, we're just waiting for it to process and we will provide a link to that also.

:applause1::imnotworthy: Always wanted a podcast to be done about the Latics and here it is. Very good for a first effort! A very good listen and lots of good content and debate.

Don't think I heard anything about the Walsall game? Might have just missed it. Would be good if there could be some commentary from the previous game, not sure if that would be a problem with the club and Latics World but I think it would be a good addition.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback so far fellers - much appreciated...

Yeah, got it now. Although it isn't really a podcast is it, because it's not gone into my version of iTunes where it says "Podcasts" and doesn't automatically download them. Or does it?

But, listened to 5 minutes of it. Will be great to listen to on my journey to work.

Yeah, got it now. Although it isn't really a podcast is it, because it's not gone into my version of iTunes where it says "Podcasts" and doesn't automatically download them. Or does it?

But, listened to 5 minutes of it. Will be great to listen to on my journey to work.

It will do in v v near future, we are in process of getting em onto itunes