All the new kits for next season....

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a chat with Alan at last nights trust meeting re kits.

We are getting a new away strip this season, should be out before start of new season.

Also only reason this current home top is a carbon copy of bournemouths re design, is because it was done on 3 weeks notice. Next home shirt will be designed especially for Latics.

And an interesting fact which surprised me, apparently monkey sick yellow sold more than what the tangerine did

:blink:

A good source from the Club Shop told me the away kit for this year would be dark blue.

Would be a bit pointless wouldnt it? Unless it was done so the yellow kit would get a decent airing.

Why have Bench sponserd morcambe?? Seems a bit odd

Deportivo La Coruna's 2nd choice kit is very nice! A dark red in the middle with white sleeves. Made by Canterbury and looks the business! If our away kit was like that I'd be very happy!

Can anyone get a pic of it on here?

Deportivo La Coruna's 2nd choice kit is very nice! A dark red in the middle with white sleeves. Made by Canterbury and looks the business! If our away kit was like that I'd be very happy!

Can anyone get a pic of it on here?

away-2-08-09.jpg

Also only reason this current home top is a carbon copy of bournemouths re design, is because it was done on 3 weeks notice.

thats enough time to design at least a more unqie looking one surely?

all you need is the designer and someone from the club to say yes/no to certain elements?

The long sleeve version of the new Frankfurt kit (taken from last match against HScheissV)

-h500_2D9_4641.jpg

Love the one long, one short sleeve effect.

And what are the benefits of one sleeve long, and one short?