Danny Wilson releases 13 at Swindon

Simon Cox one of them by any chance?

:naughty:

Er, no. It's this lot.

Keeper Peter Brezovan, striker Barry Corr and midfielders Michael Pook and Lilian Nalis are among those released. Defender Jamie Vincent has also been allowed to leave along with Chris Allen, Tom Evans, Jake Hyde, Ben Joyce, Sam Morris, Hamdi Razak, Jack Smith and Blair Sturrock. I wonder if Lilian is the laundry lady?

Any takers? Not a very inspiring list for those in the market, methinks.

Edited by Bristolatic

Guest sheridans_world

Why do they have problems?

New manager at a new club, first chance to have a clear-out, dont think 13 is over-the-mark.

Not considering our own Dave Penney released 22 in his first season at Darlo

Why do they have problems?

New manager at a new club, first chance to have a clear-out, dont think 13 is over-the-mark.

Not considering our own Dave Penney released 22 in his first season at Darlo

He wouldn't release 13 if there wasn't a problem would he?

as for Penny; Taylor, Eardley and Brooke be afraid.....

Guest sheridans_world
He wouldn't release 13 if there wasn't a problem would he?

as for Penny; Taylor, Eardley and Brooke be afraid.....

Doesnt mean there is a problem, just means they dont fit into Wilson's plans. Thats all.

Er, no. It's this lot.

Keeper Peter Brezovan, striker Barry Corr and midfielders Michael Pook and Lilian Nalis are among those released. Defender Jamie Vincent has also been allowed to leave along with Chris Allen, Tom Evans, Jake Hyde, Ben Joyce, Sam Morris, Hamdi Razak, Jack Smith and Blair Sturrock. I wonder if Lilian is the laundry lady?

Lilian Nalis has Premiership experience (for Leicester- scored a cracker against Leeds) and Blair Sturrock is Paul Sturrock's lad (who I think was an old manager there and went back to Plymouth). I can see some of them being good enough for this league but on a big wage. Sometimes its about value for money not quality.

Lilian Nalis has Premiership experience (for Leicester- scored a cracker against Leeds) and Blair Sturrock is Paul Sturrock's lad (who I think was an old manager there and went back to Plymouth). I can see some of them being good enough for this league but on a big wage. Sometimes its about value for money not quality.

Yeah Nalis has the quality, normally plays as a defensive midfielder I think, but he'll be getting on now. Blair Sturrock's a bit of a lower league journeyman if you look at soccerbase, not sure about the others but i'm sure there will be plenty of free agents this summer.

I liked Nalis in his prime, how old is he now?

Er, no. It's this lot.

jamie vincents not a bad player,may be worth a look.