Taylor - Birmingham

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sell him!!!! hes over rated £600k is a good piece of business put a sell on clause aswell because he might be a good player 1 day

its shockin to think hes our best player shows how good we are. team throw 2 players on him and hes buggered.

sorry to chris taylor fans by the way i no you wont like me sayin this

voteban gag get the baseball bat lads :D:ranting:

sell him!!!! hes over rated £600k is a good piece of business put a sell on clause aswell because he might be a good player 1 day

its shockin to think hes our best player shows how good we are. team throw 2 players on him and hes buggered.

Looks like all those scouts beg to differ...

Hmm, team throws two players on him and then it's 10 v9. Sounds good to me.

600k, no thanks. Around the million mark seems about right.

I can't think any Division 1 team will be looking at him though. One step at a time for me means a Division 2 side coming in for him. Reading were reported over Christmas, and if they stop down I can see it being someone like them.

haha well maybe abit more than 600k, i think i would be an angry man if we sold him for that if im honest

but he is over rated

Is that your opinion or your mate's? You know, the one who told you we had sold out our interest in Micah Richards.

Hmm, team throws two players on him and then it's 10 v9. Sounds good to me.

600k, no thanks. Around the million mark seems about right.

I can't think any Division 1 team will be looking at him though. One step at a time for me means a Division 2 side coming in for him. Reading were reported over Christmas, and if they stop down I can see it being someone like them.

And then Leyton Orient Col U Yeovil all walk away with easy away wins. Unless we see more than a mill for him, or we build our team round him, I cant see me being at BP next season. If he goes for that price Id expect the board to put it all into signings unlike the Neal Trotman money

this is a bit off subject, but Chris Taylor's sister is well fit.

dish i saw her in town with my beer goggles on n I still didnt believe that. Suppose if your a wingman though shes not bad :grin:

Edited by youngen

And then Leyton Orient Col U Yeovil all walk away with easy away wins. Unless we see more than a mill for him, or we build our team round him, I cant see me being at BP next season. If he goes for that price Id expect the board to put it all into signings unlike the Neal Trotman money

I think plenty of the Trotman cash was spent. We brought in a few last summer didn't we. OK not all of them worked out but seven new additions (was it?) won't have come cheap wage wise.

doubt they will put all the money in.

I think plenty of the Trotman cash was spent. We brought in a few last summer didn't we. OK not all of them worked out but seven new additions (was it?) won't have come cheap wage wise.

Im afraid Neal Trotmans 500k spent on the wages of Danny Whittaker, Kevin Maher and Kieran Lee is hardly not gonna be covered by running costs. Thought this board had turned it round since we were losing 50k a week. I mean if we get some money spend it on quality not League 1 and 2 has beens.

Im afraid Neal Trotmans 500k spent on the wages of Danny Whittaker, Kevin Maher and Kieran Lee is hardly not gonna be covered by running costs. Thought this board had turned it round since we were losing 50k a week. I mean if we get some money spend it on quality not League 1 and 2 has beens.

The owners are still losing around £15k a week. Their call, they may see a property payday and a Micah Richards payday and a Chris Taylor payday and a Championship payday coming. The may just like the kudos of owning a football club. They may even be insane and think they can pack the Oldham Arena with 15,000 fans week in week out once developed. Whatever, it's an investment they are willing to make.

The club lost money in the year Trotman was sold and we got to the 4th round of the FA Cup, including a decent payday at Everton.

So to say they should have spent the Trotman money on players? Not so clear cut as paying out transfer fees.

Is it best to spend £80k on a Lee Hughes salary bill, or £500k on a contracted striker that would cost a further £200k a year in salary?

Is it best to pick up a Windass for £6k a week on loan, or develop an Alessandra for £750 a week?

Is it best to pick up a Hazell on a free, and let a Trotman go for £500k?

Is it best to sell a Taylor for £1.5m and teach Smalley how to cross better?

The figures I quote above are estimates, but it is never as clear cut as simply throwing money at new players.

Edited by opinions4u