Season Tickets

Guest sheridans_world

Season Tickets  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Which method have you/will you used?

• I have bought my ticket and paid in full
    • I have bought my ticket and I am using the easy payment plan
    • I have not bought my ticket but I will be paying in full
    • I have not bought my ticket but I will be using the easy payment plan
    • I'm not getting a season ticket but I will be attending home games
    • I'm not getting a ticket and I wont be attending home games

Guest sheridans_world

I'm interested in how many people know about and use the easy payment plan or are intending on using it. Its something that has been available for a few years but hasnt had much publicity. There has been much more publicity this year and given the economic climate I'm sure it will appeal to alot of season ticket holders and it could help reach the magic 4500.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in how many people know about and use the easy payment plan or are intending on using it. Its something that has been available for a few years but hasnt had much publicity. There has been much more publicity this year and given the economic climate I'm sure it will appeal to alot of season ticket holders and it could help reach the magic 4500.

Bought and paid for last Tuesday.

wheres the I cant make as many home games so I'm picking and choosing option?

"I'm not getting a season ticket but I will be attending home games"

Edited by ste1987

Guest sheridans_world
wheres the I cant make as many home games so I'm picking and choosing option?

The "I'm not getting a season ticket but I will be attening home games" option perhaps?

Guest sheridans_world
Can I have an "I'm not getting a season ticket but I will be attending a home game" option? :tongue:

No

Guest sheridans_world
Fiddlesticks. Looks like I'll have to get my backside into gear and get up to BP a little more often, then. Don't want the poll to lie!

If only everyone thought like that.

I'd do a poll with one option "I'm going to attend 46 games this season"

i could never really see the point of the payment plan, whatever saving was made on the ticket was given to a finance company. i decided it was better to pay each game, then the club got all the money.

the point of the payment plan is for people who can't afford the payment all at once,thus that is why i have got it,i think it a good scheme.

i could never really see the point of the payment plan, whatever saving was made on the ticket was given to a finance company. i decided it was better to pay each game, then the club got all the money.

The Finance company make approx £1.16 per game when taking out the easy payment plan !

If taking out a ST means you get 6 FREE games from from paying on the gate price, taking an easy payment plan still means you still get between 4 and 5 game FREE

You still win win win !!

If anyone can't raise the cash to take advantage of the discount by the deadline of 28th May and doesn't want to pay by instalmenta, it's worth noting that you can buy online using a credit card, giving you up to an additional month in which to pay for it in full.

Here's a linky to a list of card companies offering 0% deals on purchases.

Halifax Web Site Linky for 9 months interest free - 12 months if you have a qualifying current account (but I'd suggest applying in branch if you want the card to arrive before 28th May).

Or pay on an existing credit card and if you can't clear the balance in full transfer to a 0% card. Linky listing these.

Pay up front

Use Zebra Finance

Use a low interest / zero interest credit card

All these options are better value than paying £20 a game 20+ times through the season.

Especially if you buying a season ticket triggers a £70 cashback for 4,500 of us.

Edited by opinions4u

If anyone can't raise the cash to take advantage of the discount by the deadline of 28th May and doesn't want to pay by instalmenta, it's worth noting that you can buy online using a credit card, giving you up to an additional month in which to pay for it in full.

But only if you're renewing. :mad:

The Finance company make approx £1.16 per game when taking out the easy payment plan !

If taking out a ST means you get 6 FREE games from from paying on the gate price, taking an easy payment plan still means you still get between 4 and 5 game FREE

You still win win win !!

more like between 3 and 4, if that even. plus whenever ive had a season ticket, ive missed 1 or 2 games for various reasons, maybe i should have mentioned that. so rather than win win win maybe half a game, and give £50+ to a finance company, ill stick with the gate price OR get one of these credit card deals.

can someone who has signed up for it tell us what the monthly payment is..

Edited by daznathe