Season Tickets

Guest sheridans_world

Season Tickets  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Which method have you/will you used?

• I have bought my ticket and paid in full
    • I have bought my ticket and I am using the easy payment plan
    • I have not bought my ticket but I will be paying in full
    • I have not bought my ticket but I will be using the easy payment plan
    • I'm not getting a season ticket but I will be attending home games
    • I'm not getting a ticket and I wont be attending home games

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more like between 3 and 4, if that even. plus whenever ive had a season ticket, ive missed 1 or 2 games for various reasons, maybe i should have mentioned that. so rather than win win win maybe half a game, and give £50+ to a finance company, ill stick with the gate price OR get one of these credit card deals.

can someone who has signed up for it tell us what the monthly payment is..

A 0% deal over 9 months would need a repayment of around £34.23 a month to pay for a £308 ticket without interest being charged.

If you can get a 12 month deal it's just £25.67.

You could also pay the minimum payment on a 0% credit card (may be just £6 a month) and stick the money in a savings account and earn interest on it. Just remember to repay the credit card in full before they start charging you 17.9% or higher in interest!!

Because of the time it takes to get a credit card issued, you really need to apply in the next day or two.

No, you're wrong there. Season tickets can be renewed or bought online and a credit card can be used online - see final paragraph on link item.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1651333,00.html

"Currently, only renewals can be processed online". Confusing isn't it? i tried to buy one online and couldn't,it just said 'no season tickets renewals available'. Doesn't really matter, just means paying up front for the season ticket and doing all my other spending this month on the credit card.

Zebra Finance:

For example, a fan buying an adult season ticket in the Leesfield Developments Stand (£308), would pay a monthly repayment of only £33.44 for 10 months (total repayment £334.40).

Edited by opinions4u

No, you're wrong there. Season tickets can be renewed or bought online and a credit card can be used online - see final paragraph on link item.

No Rosa is correct,i want to renew but move from the RRE back to the promised land.

If i want to do it on-line i can only buy my seat for the RRE.

So i will have to in person and pay cash(not a big problem for someone living close to B.P)

So, a tad over two weeks until prices go up and so far we have failed to retain our top of the range manager, released two of our best players, heard strong rumours about signing an injury prone League 2 striker and had our new managers ability to find gems in the semi-professional leagues talked up by the owners.

4,500? :lol: Decent signings, or at least being linked to decent signings, is needed to get some season tickets sold.

Thinking about it I might not bother....if only for the excuse to visit the ticket office more often.

i meant what is the monthly payment on the zebra finance scheme?

I did it last season, paid £35 ish a month. Think it worked out at about and extra £25, which over the course of the season isnt too bad...still cheaper than saving over the summer and buying at full price which was my other option. I'll be doing the same again this season.

I'm not getting a season ticket but I will be attending my usual 10 or so home games this season. My Dad however, is getting a season ticket and paying in full but I don't think he has got it yet.

So, a tad over two weeks until prices go up and so far we have failed to retain our top of the range manager, released two of our best players, heard strong rumours about signing an injury prone League 2 striker and had our new managers ability to find gems in the semi-professional leagues talked up by the owners.

4,500? :lol: Decent signings, or at least being linked to decent signings, is needed to get some season tickets sold.

Thinking about it I might not bother....if only for the excuse to visit the ticket office more often.

Why do people need to be so negative all the time?

"Currently, only renewals can be processed online". Confusing isn't it? i tried to buy one online and couldn't,it just said 'no season tickets renewals available'. Doesn't really matter, just means paying up front for the season ticket and doing all my other spending this month on the credit card.

Your link was dated 29th April and says "currently", mine was dated 11th May. That appears to me to mean that purchases are now accepted on credit card in addition to renewals?

The truth is out there! :unsure:

Guest sheridans_world
That would be mine

"I'm not getting a season ticket but I will be attending home games" ??

Your link was dated 29th April and says "currently", mine was dated 11th May. That appears to me to mean that purchases are now accepted on credit card in addition to renewals?

The truth is out there! :unsure:

I've emailed Alan Hardy about the confusion and problems experienced with STs online. I'll report back in due course.

"I'm not getting a season ticket but I will be attending home games" ??
To me that would suggest I am going to all homes games, whereas I am likley to only make it to one or two games at most, and most likely they will be away I guess.

That's the box I checked anyway :)

Edited by monkeykieran

Got mine. Does anyone know if the club intend giving updates on the number sold? It's just possible that some people may buy one if they know that they are getting £70 back, but not bother otherwise. A running total, especially if we're getting close to the magic number, may help push them into buying.

Please no negative responses such as "whats the point we'll never sell that many". Let's keep upbeat

Got mine. Does anyone know if the club intend giving updates on the number sold? It's just possible that some people may buy one if they know that they are getting £70 back, but not bother otherwise. A running total, especially if we're getting close to the magic number, may help push them into buying.

Please no negative responses such as "whats the point we'll never sell that many". Let's keep upbeat

Likewise announcing that only 1000 had sold could stop more people buying?? id rather they didnt announce it unless we were only a few hundred short of the mark...

Apparently you can buy new season tickets online now. It definitely wouldn't let me on Monday though.

I raised with Alan Hardy the question of buying new STs online. He explained that the Club was worried that, by opening the facility to new applicants, it may get fans abusing it by giving false dates of birth to obtain concessionary or Boundary Blues STs (as if they would! :grin: ). I suggested that, in addition to renewals, the online service be made available to new applicants, with the exception of new concessions and new BBs, who must still produce evidence for confirmation of age to the ticket office. He agreed to do that and that's why you can now buy online.

So let's hope that, by providing all the various alternative ways of obtaining a ST, enough people take advanatage of the discount by noon on 28th May and then keep increasing numbers towards making that 4,500 total seem possible rather than highly improbable.

AH also said if anyone experiences any problem they should email enquiries@oldhamathletic.co.uk or ring 0871 226 2235 so that the Club can sort it out.