Kevin Ellison and Ricky Ravenhill

That the one Ronnie took to Tranmere and was at Chester last season?

Ravenhill went from Doncaster to Darlington with Penney so wouldn't be surprised!

Yeah the very same, he's gone for six figures twice in his career, but Stockport apart I think has flattered to deceive somewhat. Big strong lad though and scores a few from the wing.

Phew....Bloody good find Deano.....Kevin Ellison would have made Branston a legend here! He is Gash.

Oh god I hope Ellison doesn`t sign up.He was garbage at non-league Southport when I saw him play for them.I couldn`t see how he got a move to a League One side.

Thank the lord, I remember the first time I saw him play for the Trannies against us and my brother and me both agreeing he was the least talented professional footballer we had ever seen.

got to agree..... he was dire.

OJE is bored mate he is winding people up

spoilsport.

I guess it doesnt have the same impact as it did on certain people's facebook status, ey Prozac. :lol::lol:

Paddy can take credit for them. There was loads that he sent me. That Wolfy 4 year deal one and the Paul Black 'wide of the mark' move to Liverpool were probably the pick of the bunch. :lol:

spoilsport.

I guess it doesnt have the same impact as it did on certain people's facebook status, ey Prozac. :lol::lol:

Paddy can take credit for them. There was loads that he sent me. That Wolfy 4 year deal one and the Paul Black 'wide of the mark' move to Liverpool were probably the pick of the bunch. :lol:

Rick spoilt it, I was hoping to do a spot of :hooked: