Yes wolfenden signs :S

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No he hasn't, contrary to popular belief, and I certainly would do it for woohoo either, that's just not right - others would make you believe it was so, however it is not the case. Again it's another case of people coming on here and creating a scene just for the hell of it - it's a personal thing quite clearly. If somebody wants to call me an idiot, they really can't expect me to say nothing. But I bet he didn't tell you about that bit though did he?

No he hasn't, contrary to popular belief, and I certainly would do it for woohoo either, that's just not right - others would make you believe it was so, however it is not the case. Again it's another case of people coming on here and creating a scene just for the hell of it - it's a personal thing quite clearly. If somebody wants to call me an idiot, they really can't expect me to say nothing. But I bet he didn't tell you about that bit though did he?

TUT.....THERE'S SOME IDIOTS ON HERE LOL. the first one to say I am one Rummy back me up ta.

You know what... the first I heard about Wolfy staying for a second longer than his magically extending contract I thought it was nothing but a step backwards.... but the more I think about it, it cant be anything but positive.

If he proves himself, and saves us even a few grand in signing on/agents fees - which can be invested in bringing in 2 quality players up top, then fantastic. 2 15-20 goals a season players as first choice, and then a fully fit and confident Wolfy with Smalley, O'Grady and Brookey (who, tbh all together will not be on more than 2 players average wages) - well thats easily good enough for me.

Good luck the Wolf. We are going to need to save every bean we can this season, so if you are part of our squad sobeit... no matter what I may have chanted at you in a match before :blush:

Guest sheridans_world
You know what... the first I heard about Wolfy staying for a second longer than his magically extending contract I thought it was nothing but a step backwards.... but the more I think about it, it cant be anything but positive.

If he proves himself, and saves us even a few grand in signing on/agents fees - which can be invested in bringing in 2 quality players up top, then fantastic. 2 15-20 goals a season players as first choice, and then a fully fit and confident Wolfy with Smalley, O'Grady and Brookey (who, tbh all together will not be on more than 2 players average wages) - well thats easily good enough for me.

Good luck the Wolf. We are going to need to save every bean we can this season, so if you are part of our squad sobeit... no matter what I may have chanted at you in a match before :blush:

:shock:

Speechless....

Speechless....

Shaaadaaap!

New season, new manager, new chances....

In an ideal world of course Wolfy would not be anywhere near my side... but hey, if Penney manages to get the player that so many people have seen in him out, then who am I to argue...

So many things can happen between now and August, might as well see what the Wolf can do. If Penney finds better options in the market between now and then fantastic.. if not we wont be short of bodies... simple as...

Plus we'd have to take out the catflap at BP if wolfy left.... :wink: