Yes wolfenden signs :S

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus...

A contract till august (for someone with no where near enough ability to play at this level) so he can prove his fitness??

Think i might hit the gym for a few months...you never know!

it will take penney 5 mins in pre season to see wolfenden is crap when he chests the ball for a throw in, he'll be thinking 'why have i wasted my time on this sponger?'

Lay off the Wolf - he has been unlucky (to say the least) with injuries - a chance to prove himself - if he does, then good luck to the lad - if not then good luck to the lad.

It's all up to the people that matter now :wink:

Lay off the Wolf - he has been unlucky (to say the least) with injuries - a chance to prove himself - if he does, then good luck to the lad - if not then good luck to the lad.

It's all up to the people that matter now :wink:

lay off him??

he has been constantly injured wasting away a wage in the squad and when he has played he has been woeful. He got a run in the side at the end of 07/08 starting the last 3-4 games, i went to the gary mac send off at crewe where wolfy was woeful, showed no ability whatsoever.

He knows hes not good enough and he's hanging on for as long as he can - christ he is 23 ffs, most players have either broke in to the team or been released and are at a club which is at their level - he is neither.

Edited by shefflatic

I think we need to steal Uniteds Rooney song for Wolfy. Never has a song been more apt?

i saw my mate the other day

he said to me hes seen the white pele

so i ask who is he?

he goes by the name of matt wolfy

matt wolfy

matt wolfy

he goes by the name of matt wolfy

:wink:

Think you are all being a bit harsh. Lets just see what happens. If he isn't good enough then he will be on his way.

We already know he's not good enough. It's far to easy for defenders to push him off the ball. Ifh hasn't made it at 23 he never will. What Joe has seen him I don't know. I think we should have let him go freeing up 3 months wages, which in the end could make all the difference in getting a new signing.

We already know he's not good enough. It's far to easy for defenders to push him off the ball. Ifh hasn't made it at 23 he never will. What Joe has seen him I don't know. I think we should have let him go freeing up 3 months wages, which in the end could make all the difference in getting a new signing.

or a couple of footies!

Eyres was 24, wasn't he?

What little I know of Wolfenden:

- scored lots of goals in the reserves

- 2007/8 Shez used to throw him on as a sub with 10 minutes left, play him down the left and expect him to change a game. Not exactly a chance.

- 2008/9 injured

What little I've seen I'd say too lightweight.

But he's never (as far as I can recall) played alongside a decent strike partner who can work with him and support his development in to being a better player.

I'd be surprised if he makes it. But don't rule out the Wolf.

am strugglin to find a reason to renew ST and this just makes me think what a waste of hard-earned it will be. I know its early doors still but unless I see some decent signings soon dont think I can be arsed tbh. When we have seen the giant centre fowards cause mayhem at BP last season eg MK Dongs, Fryatt / Howarth from Leicester, Lambert and even Savage and Ricketts, what do we offer ... the mighty Wolf ffs !!!. struggling with the faith ...... :shock: