Play Off Finals Thread

You might have noticed that I'm answering points already made to me.

Apart from that let's keep it on topic.

I had noticed. Line under it. This point on off-topic posts along the lines of your "irreversible demise" theme (by you or anyone else) will be culled. Simple as. Start a new thread or pick one of the dozens already in existence.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of posters on here constantly find excuses for the club's continuing failure.

As already referred to, they range from other clubs having 'massive fanbases,' through our inability to being unable to compete with others because they won the FA Cup during the 19th century, to the likes of Scunthorpe having the, ahem, good fortune to appoint decent managers who sign good players and get the best out of them.

Listen. People are polite to you . So don't b****y misrepresent them. It was me who pointed out Scunthorpe. I never said it was "ahem, good fortune". I believe it was due to good club management and decisions.

You need to read properly sunshine.

what a block to stop blake! am i in the right thread :wink:

You're not moaning about Latics - so yeh, welcome aboard!

The football has been pretty pap but the entertainment's not so bad... flicking over to the 20:20 for the occasional big hit too.

If Sheff Utd had spent half as much time trying to get a shot on target as they've spent flinging themselves on the floor trying to get a penalty they might have stood a chance of winning this game.

If Sheff Utd had spent half as much time trying to get a shot on target as they've spent flinging themselves on the floor trying to get a penalty they might have stood a chance of winning this game.

Indeed!

They've been having a paddy for 25 minutes now. Just win the game, you clearly have the more skillful players!!

As for the OT's - they're hidden until full time or after.

Did I mention you? Don't be so touchy. Some are polite to me, some are not, by the way. No big deal.

Anyway, you're off-topic. Where's Ackey when you need him?

Can't read. Can't debate. Can't hack it can you?

OK. I'm bored of this crap.

Game over. Well done Burnley, deserved it on the face of it. If anyone cares enough to start another thread on the Playoffs please do so in the General Sports Forum (here).

Thread closed.