Play Off Finals Thread

0-0 at half time all Gillingham. I like the look of Simon King, centre half for Gillingham. If Shrews some how turn this game around and win, I'd be tempted to put in a sneaky bid for the lad. Providing he's outta contract. Gills paid 200,000 I notice.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=23826

EDIT: Just seen he's under contract for another season after this.

Edited by Lags

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shrewsbury look absolutley woeful, real stereotypical lower league side with the only real threat coming from high balls forward. If they come up I can't see any chance of them making anything of it. Just conceded as I type, gutted, gillingham will be well organsied.

It's really shaping up to be a very tough league next season. Possibly the toughest since we dropped into division 3. I can see attendances going through the roof for this division as a whole but alas not for the Northern sides.

hahahahahaha....i'm not watching the game, was gary alexandra's miss as bad as they're saying on the BBC website?

He angled himself beautifully to head home, met it well and it had certain goal written all over ... it somehow just went wide and he ended up in the back of the net!!

(think the defender got the slightest of touches before Alexandra headed it, but TV evidence is inconclusive on that as an excuse - what a way not to get a hat-trick!)

Edited by opinions4u