:lol: That's a :censored:tter isn't it - surprising it has never cropped up on here before. It's like a lot of City fans not knowing we have the Richards clause.

Just as long as Latics hadn't forgot we're alright! :)

It's a disgrace.

What right have Wrexham got to any money?

They've not had to put up with watching him punt the ball aimlessly up the touchline like we have and I don't recall them ever having had 2 fingers stuck up at them either!

For crying out loud, they're not even in the Football League. Or England for that matter.

Do a swap deal for Kolo Toure to f*@k them up, that's what I say.

It's nice of our own officials to tell us that a few years ago isn't it? Or it's bollocks seeing as they didn't.

Give over.

You want the club to come out and give you details on every contract they sign? Don't be daft.

Give over.

You want the club to come out and give you details on every contract they sign? Don't be daft.

No, what I'm saying is they should give an indication that money would be owed to another club should a player leave. But seeing as they didn't the "we have a stake in Eardley's contract" is bollocks seeing as our officials haven't mentioned anything.

No, what I'm saying is they should give an indication that money would be owed to another club should a player leave. But seeing as they didn't the "we have a stake in Eardley's contract" is bollocks seeing as our officials haven't mentioned anything.

Perhaps the club don't want to sell?

Why is it bollocks? Just because Latics haven't drawn attention to it, doesn't mean it's not there. There will be loads of such contracts but how many are known?

It's nice of our own officials to tell us that a few years ago isn't it? Or it's bollocks seeing as they didn't.

They proberly dont even know about the clause. Its in the small print in the bottom written in Welsh under his signature.

• 2 weeks later...