4 new signings

after the signing of furman from rangers, dp wants to sign another 4 players. does anyone know who were interested in at all? ive herd were after guillaeme buezeilin who's been realesed by coventry city, but dont know wether its true.

after the signing of furman from rangers, dp wants to sign another 4 players. does anyone know who were interested in at all? ive herd were after guillaeme buezeilin who's been realesed by coventry city, but dont know wether its true.

Lee Hughes/

Dean Bowditch

Paul Murray

James Vaughan

Its not Angel Llera from MK Dons, hes gone to Charlton

Make that three players. DP on OS.

Fleming has been given the number 13 shirt, does this mean a 'number 1' goalkeeper will be signed and we have Fleming as back up? Personally I would be comfortable with Fleming taking the number 1 jersey but competition for the place is always a good thing.

on the new squad number published on OAFC, Number 1 is vacant? therefore it seems Fleming isnt our 1st choice keeper this season?...

Doesnt mean a thing - all that has happened is that he has kept last years number!

Striker

Goalkeeper

Centre Back

Interesting that we lost out on Rehman & Clarke - would have been two of the three. As for a keeper - not sure but don't Citeh have a couple spare?

For me it's got to be Trotman and...then I think we should go large and invest some money in Glen Murray from Brighton :wink:

Don't forget that after getting these players, there is still scope for season-long loans.

I wonder if DP could use his north-east connections and get us Nile Ranger on loan from Newcastle?

He's a striker, 18, looked great recently for England U19s, NUFC wouldn't want him to go to a rival Championship club...