Players available from Huddersfield on a free

Keigan Parker, Phil Jevons, Michael Flynn, Ian Craney, Jim Goodwin, Chris Lucketti and Tom Denton

think any of the above would be any good?

I rate that Ian Craney but our midfield is the position we have sorted now so he's a no.

Luckettis old, we already have a slow backline.

Parker could be ok, he lost his way last season though.

Jim Goodwin could be a decent shout, I think he was at Scunny when they went up last time round, decent centre half / midfielder a player who could fit the Penney mold good age and can play a number of positions.

Jevons or Parker would be decent squad players but I think we need a first team striker to partner Pawel.

Bring Back Pukka Pies will be in shortly to lavish praise on Kiegan Parker. He rinsed Gregan for pace a couple of seasons back. Woo.

And here I am...

Keigan Parker and Jevons would be good signings. Jevon's has a proven goalscoring record at this level. Parker has a bit of creativity, ripped us a new arsehole in both matches in the playoffs, although has a bit of an ego. He's versatile and can play on the left of up front. His goal against us was awesome.

He also shagged Jade Goody....

WHILST SHE WAS DEAD!!!!

Na, not really....but still. :nnnng:

We should sign an over the hill and crocked Paul Murray instead, right Zorrro? :wink:

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

If you look at what we have upfront we have a tall goalscorer in Abbott a Bruiser in O'grady a ball player in Allesandra what we haven't got is a quick player who will play on the shoulder and will race on to through balls Kiegan Parker fits this bill perfectly although it depends on how much he has lost his way and how keen he is to ressurect his career.

We should sign an over the hill and crocked Paul Murray instead, right Zorrro? :wink:

Damn right. Stick him on a plinth in the main entrance and have people worship him before every game.

Parker's a decent League Two player at best. Jevons ain't much better.

Damn right. Stick him on a plinth in the main entrance and have people worship him before every game.

Parker's a decent League Two player at best. Jevons ain't much better.

Sorry dude. BBPPs just made you his bitch. You are owned.

None of them are better than what we have already got. Jevons a couple of years ago but not now. Craney was rubbish last season according to their fans which makes it about right he scored against us.

Guest sheridans_world

Jevons: 270 league games (at various levles) - 85 goals. Nearly one in three, not too bad, definatley seen worse.

Keigan Parker - I'd love to see the first day when he's introduced to Gregan as a new player! I'd take a punt on him, still the right side of for a few years.

Jevons: 270 league games (at various levles) - 85 goals. Nearly one in three, not too bad, definatley seen worse.

discount the goals he scored at yeovil (in league 2), and it's not too great either....