Jenny McCarthy

Ackey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was called Harriet. Cant believe you went there. If you see her again, do not, I repeat, DO NOT ask her to "hug it out".

hahahaahhaa

I hope he reads this and posts for once. The shame he should feel warrants it.

I'm not sure how it has become possible but she is fitter than she was she's a right MIRLF. A dumb one at that, autism is not the end of the world Jenny but you go to any country in the world where they don't have a vaccination programme and you watch some child die from a disease (or fight to save their life) that in developed world has a vaccine for (and access to) and you if you keep sprouting your rhetoric you truely have made a deal with Satan. The same with whatever you are going on about in the vid- watch some one who is starving to death and it isn't fun- albeit most of what she says is more down to bad parenting (who lets their child eat only unhealthy food)

you truely have made a deal with Satan.

Great tits though.

She's not actually my cup of tea, although I certinly would.

And Mr 68 - I would love to think I could match Mr Bolt in any regard, but I doubt it.

Sweet Rollerskating Buddha! She's going again!!

Don't forget to check the accidental blunt pun in there. Dumb bitch.

You can check how many people she's killed here.

Jesus Christ! I can't even listen to her for the duration of that video. Stupid isn't the word.

Is she a Scientologist?

Like Garcon says, she's just a mentalist, not a scientologist-mentalist.

But in some ways she's more dangerous. As much of what scientology says is quite obviously insane, where as she comes across as amazingly stupid (to sensible people like yourselves) but also quite normal (well, aside from the drugs thing, that's just insane).

I'm not sure how it has become possible but she is fitter than she was she's a right MIRLF. A dumb one at that, autism is not the end of the world Jenny but you go to any country in the world where they don't have a vaccination programme and you watch some child die from a disease (or fight to save their life) that in developed world has a vaccine for (and access to) and you if you keep sprouting your rhetoric you truely have made a deal with Satan. The same with whatever you are going on about in the vid- watch some one who is starving to death and it isn't fun- albeit most of what she says is more down to bad parenting (who lets their child eat only unhealthy food)

Interesting point of view there. I've read about MMR on and off in Private Eye over the years and even though I don't have kids I don't know what I'd do if I were in that situation (actually I do, I'd let them have the injections).

So, as a doctor, do you really believe there is no truth that the combined MMR injection(s) can lead to autism? My limited knowledge (and memory) from what I read in the Eye tells me that the medical profession (and health insurance companies in the US) save money by combining the injections instead of having separate ones. My experience of the US health insurance companies tells me that they would dig up a dead person and re-sell their grave plot (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2009442929_cemetery10.html) to make a profit so it wouldn't surprise me if they were taking the "cheaper" option with vaccination.

Interesting point of view there. I've read about MMR on and off in Private Eye over the years and even though I don't have kids I don't know what I'd do if I were in that situation (actually I do, I'd let them have the injections).

So, as a doctor, do you really believe there is no truth that the combined MMR injection(s) can lead to autism? My limited knowledge (and memory) from what I read in the Eye tells me that the medical profession (and health insurance companies in the US) save money by combining the injections instead of having separate ones. My experience of the US health insurance companies tells me that they would dig up a dead person and re-sell their grave plot (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2009442929_cemetery10.html) to make a profit so it wouldn't surprise me if they were taking the "cheaper" option with vaccination.

I too have a great deal of concern regarding the actions of the BigPharma companies. Their actions are not always, perhaps even often, in the spirit you would wish from those with such power for good.

However this is a side issue. The scientific studies and evidence - the facts - support nothing other than MMR being NOT responsible for autism. To the extent that the British doctor who first made the claim has been widely discredited, sued and struck off.

Whilst there may or may not be a financial reasoning behind the MMR being a combined vaccination this has no bearing on it's physical effects on children and more specifically it's relation to autism.

It's certainly an interesting point you raise regarding pharmacutical company morals. But in this instance this does not change the scientific evidence which runs almost 100% contrary to what Jenny McCarthy chooses to believe and promote - a result of her actions being harm to hundreds of children!

I too have a great deal of concern regarding the actions of the BigPharma companies. Their actions are not always, perhaps even often, in the spirit you would wish from those with such power for good.

However this is a side issue. The scientific studies and evidence - the facts - support nothing other than MMR being NOT responsible for autism. To the extent that the British doctor who first made the claim has been widely discredited, sued and struck off.

Whilst there may or may not be a financial reasoning behind the MMR being a combined vaccination this has no bearing on it's physical effects on children and more specifically it's relation to autism.

It's certainly an interesting point you raise regarding pharmacutical company morals. But in this instance this does not change the scientific evidence which runs almost 100% contrary to what Jenny McCarthy chooses to believe and promote - a result of her actions being harm to hundreds of children!

Call me cynical if you want but I think the actions of BigPharma are never in the public's interest. Just watch what happens when Obama tries to start a dialogue on universal health care in the US...

I heard what happened to the doctor who first made the claim but if you think about it (and here's where my super-cynicism crosses the line into conspiracy theory) they (the BMA etc.) are bound to want to discredit his claims in order to cover up a potentially huge legal and financial disaster. To paraphrase Christine Keeler in the investigation of the 'Profumo affair': "Well, they would say that, wouldn't they?" The same applies to any "scientific evidence" that runs contrary to Jenny McCarthy et al's theories.

It's a serious and emotional issue - on the one hand I, and nobody else, wants millions of children to die of these killer diseases but at the same time let's keep an open mind on what has caused the sudden increase in the number of children with autism.