another signing........

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling in my waters again and it aint cycstitis according to the doctor.

Keep the F5 button pressed for the next few days. :wink:

I got a message from my dad yesterday saying, "I have just seen Chaddy the Owl in St Aidan's playground. He is quite big for an owl."

Don't know why I mention this, but I did.

I got a message from my dad yesterday saying, "I have just seen Chaddy the Owl in St Aidan's playground. He is quite big for an owl."

Don't know why I mention this, but I did.

My daughter's telling everyone how she won a football yesterday because she scored a penalty against Chaddy.

Of course, she neglects to mention the small facts like Chaddy was lying down with his back to the ball, and she was about 8 foot from goal...........but it's made the weekend for her, so cheers fella!

Would love to take the praise Adie but im afraid i will have to admit it wasnt me. I was on my level 2 coaching course yesterday all day.

As for me predicting, only some kind of fortune teller would be able to tell you that they play in midfield :wink:

Thanks for clearing that up on both counts then :wink:

Would love to take the praise Adie but im afraid i will have to admit it wasnt me. I was on my level 2 coaching course yesterday all day.

As for me predicting, only some kind of fortune teller would be able to tell you that they play in midfield :wink:

Why do we require another midfielder? Lets aim for the elusive front man and brick wall at the centre of the defensive line

quote name='chaddy the owl' date='Jul 13 2009, 14:11 PM' post='280426']

Damn, you got it first time :ranting:

Yes, its Paul Scholes, i saw him getting out of his very own 1972 Austin Allegro outside BP at dinner.

:pray: [

Cant see DP signing another midfielder lol Scholes.. Has to be a striker on loan for the season but will probably be Haining