another signing........

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true but he did wonders for me on football manager so i see him as god haha :D

haha and thats the whole reason i hate robbie fowler, i paid 2 mil for him n got him on a one year deal then he wouldnt resign for me after spending most season injured,

now in real life i curse at him on the screen!

haha and thats the whole reason i hate robbie fowler, i paid 2 mil for him n got him on a one year deal then he wouldnt resign for me after spending most season injured,

now in real life i curse at him on the screen!

same with kevin doyle, bought him for 6 million for qpr and he ended up scoring 5 all season, then i sold him for less than a million at the end of season, ill never forgive him for that haha :ranting:

I seem to recall Haining did play in midfield on occaisons.

IIRC some messageboard people rather raved about him in that position too.

I think I saw him play there twice. You are right about some people raving about him but I thought he was :censored:e there.

I think I saw him play there twice. You are right about some people raving about him but I thought he was :censored:e there.

slower than an athsmatic ant in a snowstorm

more injury prone than a blind three legged 30 year old racing horse with arthritis

worth a pay as you play ?????

:grin:

Think he played in CM before he broke into first team

Edited by Lookers_Carl

From what I can see the only new player in Midfield was the Left winger yesterday.

Would it be him?

Lewis Emmanuel, according one poster-though he was playing in defence for Bradford last season.

Edited by singe

Nope, that aint him, although your pretty close.

big name signing or just another good signing by DP

well impressed last night i know its only hyde united but the signings and lomax stood out last night along with haining and that other centre half who my mate thought was ugo egiogh (really dont know how you spell his name but think you all should know who i mean)

Edited by kellysheroes

Not exactly a big signing but one i personally would be happy with after the reviews i have read on him. Bearing in mind my info has not come from within our club but from within the club he currently plays for. But saying that, when i say it comes from within the club, my source is actually mates with the player and asked him direct to confirm. The player is hoping it comes off pretty soon.

Edited for spelling mistakes :blush:

Edited by chaddy the owl

Is it Joe Colbeck, right winger from Bradford?

Couldnt possibly confirm or deny <_<

What would it matter if a player came from league 2? Didnt Ian Wright come from non league, i think its safe to say he proved his worth. If there good enough for DP then there good enough for me.

But didnt penny say he wants a centre half and a striker?

We have smalley, taylor, lee, purdie, all of whom can play wide if needed

Why do we need another winger.......

EDIT: Just noticed chaddy said nowt about him playing on wing, so will presume the player is either a centre half or a striker by trade

Edited by Lookers_Carl

If it is Colbeck, is anyone else getting slightly worried most of our signings are coming from League 2? :unsure:

If they can cut it at our level, then I'd sign a whole team from Division 4. Plenty of good players in that division, but we need to cherrypick players who won't be out of their depth a league above like others we've signed in the past.