another signing........

Smalley and Taylor have also been known to play as strikers. But then again we dont know what DP's thoughts are with regards who plays where.

The player in question is a winger though who certainly likes to score a goal or two. I have also found a quote by DP saying that he was sad to see this player leave after having him on loan at Darlington. :wink:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smalley and Taylor have also been known to play as strikers. But then again we dont know what DP's thoughts are with regards who plays where.

The player in question is a winger though who certainly likes to score a goal or two. I have also found a quote by DP saying that he was sad to see this player leave after having him on loan at Darlington. :wink:

roger palmer was at darlington on loan?

Joe Colbeck

Years Club App (Gls)*

2004–2007 Bradford City 101 (8)

→ Darlington (loan) 006 (2)

Whats with the :lol: ?????

same quote can be found here

and i believe thats the source wikipedia used?

I was just laughing at the validity of Wiki , yes its probably true but I just love the way you can edit Wiki to say what ever you want lol .

Hmmmmm:

Worthington: L1

Furman: SPL

Jacobson: L1

Purdie: L2

Abbot: L2

:huh:

Furman has never played an SPL game only 26 games in L2 for Bradford..... and I did say 'most' (so far). And Brill has played mainly in League 2 as well.

Edited by ghostofcecere

now if someone could point me in the right direction? :mmm::bluearmy:

Sale town centre. Acting mental. Good guy though, laughed at me when I almost walked into him, looked up and went "F-me you're Roger Palmer" in an excited almost teenage like tone. Then said "I know" in the coolest way ever and strode off into the early morning mist to get his coffee and head to the betting shop.

Sale town centre. Acting mental. Good guy though, laughed at me when I almost walked into him, looked up and went "F-me you're Roger Palmer" in an excited almost teenage like tone. Then said "I know" in the coolest way ever and strode off into the early morning mist to get his coffee and head to the betting shop.

i got an image of a western with a mysterious gunslinger riding off into the sunset

Extract fron Wiki;

"He was watched in a pre-season friendly playing for City against Bradford Park Avenue by his former Darlington boss Dave Penney, who had since been appointed Oldham Athletic manager"

Extract fron Wiki;

"He was watched in a pre-season friendly playing for City against Bradford Park Avenue by his former Darlington boss Dave Penney, who had since been appointed Oldham Athletic manager"

has this signing now fallen through??

two weeks left would we be happy with COG and Pav upfront against Stockport?

I have a feeling in my waters again and it aint cycstitis according to the doctor.

Keep the F5 button pressed for the next few days. :wink:

I thnk you might need a second opinion, that cystitis can be very troubling if you leave it too long......!