Agree, very average albeit in a team that mostly couldn't give a toss. Had a decent first-half linking with Jones at Orient apart from that looked lightweight and anonymous.

That totally sums up the back end of our season !

Mmm, my cousin (in-law) who is a former Ipswich season ticket holder rated him. Joe Royle (obviously a fairly decent judge of a footballer) rated him and he showed in flashes (especially in the first half against Orient) why. It might not prove to be all that big a loss for us, but it might prove to be a good signing for Wycombe and I wouldn't mind betting he has a good game when he plays against us. He did OK for me and one thing is I doubt he'll stop running in 90 minutes for Wycombe, and sometimes that can be the sort of player you need.

Mmm, my cousin (in-law) who is a former Ipswich season ticket holder rated him. Joe Royle (obviously a fairly decent judge of a footballer) rated him and he showed in flashes (especially in the first half against Orient) why. It might not prove to be all that big a loss for us, but it might prove to be a good signing for Wycombe and I wouldn't mind betting he has a good game when he plays against us. He did OK for me and one thing is I doubt he'll stop running in 90 minutes for Wycombe, and sometimes that can be the sort of player you need.

out of our midfield id get rid of whitaker, not rated him since he came, good at shooting but an average player at best, lee furman stephens worthington and westlake would be a good set.

whitaker wont be first choice this year anyway so i guess my post is irrelevant

out of our midfield id get rid of whitaker, not rated him since he came, good at shooting but an average player at best, lee furman stephens worthington and westlake would be a good set.

whitaker wont be first choice this year anyway so i guess my post is irrelevant

Dont forget young rowney, by all accounts he has acquitted himself well so even if he was released, am sure we would cope

Rowney looks a real prospect, good on the ball and busy in the tackle - would definitely like to see more of him.

Having said that young Aarron Chalmers looked good as did Ashley Kelly so a long way to go for him but he looks to have that 'winner' streak. Chris Rowney could be good back-up for Worthy.