If this is true I hope there is a reasonable fee involved. Can understand the club's desire not to face another Porter situation, but I would be disappointed if it was much less than £500,000.

Think we have a reasonable replacement in Holdsworth, so hopefully it's a good move for all concerned (again, if it's true).

If this is true I hope there is a reasonable fee involved. Can understand the club's desire not to face another Porter situation, but I would be disappointed if it was much less than £500,000.

Think we have a reasonable replacement in Holdsworth, so hopefully it's a good move for all concerned (again, if it's true).

I'd have thought £200k plus add ons up to £300k and any cut of a future fee would be fair enough.

Established welsh international full back with 9 caps to his name, aged only 20, leaving for a fee of £175k with add ons?????????

Last time I checked the Chris Moore fire sale ended in August 2003?

I don't want him to go anywhere.......i'd like a new deal on the table so we can secure him long term like Taylor is.

If he has to be sold; anything less than we got for Trotman is daylight robbery. As has been said; he's an international fullback at 20 years of age and is one of our brightest prospects & better players....