Nick Blackman signs

I said it after half an hour of the Stockport game... :grin:

headline on the official sites a bit ashes to ashes, could have said latics sign stiker or somat like that

i can only see the picture, cant read article ast work, whats the lad called? :wink::shock:

What are peoples thoughts on this?

Byfield not being offered an extension - simple 1 in 1 out?

Lewis out to Chester on loan is back on - simple 1 in 1 out?

COG is off on loan somewhere - simple 1 in 1 out?

Or; we're keeping as we are; and DP is just bringing this lad in for competition?

Has anyone seen him play; either earlier on in his career at Macc or on his loan spell at the Lashers? Is he any cop?

What are peoples thoughts on this?

Byfield not being offered an extension - simple 1 in 1 out?

Lewis out to Chester on loan is back on - simple 1 in 1 out?

COG is off on loan somewhere - simple 1 in 1 out?

Or; we're keeping as we are; and DP is just bringing this lad in for competition?

Has anyone seen him play; either earlier on in his career at Macc or on his loan spell at the Lashers? Is he any cop?

Scored on his debut for the lashers v Sheff U and in a higher league. Big Sam has high hopes of him apparently - so did Ince.

My Girlfriends mum used to teach him at King David High School

and if im mistaken i think she said he started at united as a kid, and was highly rated......

but something to do with the school(the school being muppets) ended up with united releasing him!

So might have a gem here, from what ive been told though he has always been on another level to others!

I was speaking to a couple of Blackburn fans today and they said although they hadn't seen much of him themselves they liked what they had and he had been getting a lot of good reviews, so it sounds promising.