We were warned by Huddersfield fan's....................piss poor!!!

All in all, i thought we did well until conceding, still think we have the semblance of a good unit. Just get a new keeper in and someone at the back with a little pace to put pressure on the centre halfs!!

We were warned by Huddersfield fan's....................piss poor!!!

All in all, i thought we did well until conceding, still think we have the semblance of a good unit. Just get a new keeper in and someone at the back with a little pace to put pressure on the centre halfs!!

doing well...............we didnt have one shot on target in the second half until the 93rd minute and that wasnt a shot...

sorry very dissapointing

doing well...............we didnt have one shot on target in the second half until the 93rd minute and that wasnt a shot...

sorry very dissapointing

Its a new team lets not forget that they still are in the process of gelling. Their is still alot of work to do though with this team and we need to find abit more fluidity in our passing and that will come once everyone knows exactly where everyonelse is on the pitch their was times today when players were making runs and they weren't being found or their were times when players were anticipating runs played the pass while the players stood still, they still aren't all on the same wavelength. We can all see the problems with the defence and it doesn't need me to state them both problems are solvable though.

Plus its only been two games but I haven't seen anything from Parker to say he is the same player that tore us to pieces two years ago. I want to see more from him.

Legend in Blackpool for getting arseholed and shagging anything available, jumped up little ****, get shut!!

I have had my doubts over him for exactly the same reasons. He may yet come good for us though, much like that boy who Sheridan and DP seem to have had doubts about. You know the one? The one you defend to the hilt because you know him personally? Fans say the funniest things.

I have had my doubts over him for exactly the same reasons. He may yet come good for us though, much like that boy who Sheridan and DP seem to have had doubts about. You know the one? The one you defend to the hilt because you know him personally? Fans say the funniest things.

Seconded. Lee's played under three managers now who have only turned to him in desparation or brief experimentation. Parker's played five games and appears to have shown more in those average performances than Lee has done in his year and a bit at the club, barring one afternoon against relegation fodder.

The smallest big time Charlie yet...

Don't like the guy. Never puts it in, didn't beat his man once and what a petulant little s--t he is. Clocked him digging and kicking their lads on a few occasions when he was fouled.

Brill and Byfield aside (hopefully he'll be on his way soon), on a 2 year contract I aint impressed with DP on this one.

Pawel Abbott looks a real good un though. Just lets himself down on a few occasions when he plays those killer passes a tad too short.

The less said about Hazell the better. Shame about that three page thread though...

E4e

WASTE

The smallest big time Charlie yet...

Don't like the guy. Never puts it in, didn't beat his man once and what a petulant little s--t he is. Clocked him digging and kicking their lads on a few occasions when he was fouled.

Brill and Byfield aside (hopefully he'll be on his way soon), on a 2 year contract I aint impressed with DP on this one.

Pawel Abbott looks a real good un though. Just lets himself down on a few occasions when he plays those killer passes a tad too short.

The less said about Hazell the better. Shame about that three page thread though...

E4e

WASTE

Yup PA........think hes a cracking signing.......do your work son........put yourself into history!!

Sorry cock, i don't defend Kieran at all!!

I know he has talent, he needs to show that day in day out!!

It maybe better that he moves away from this club to develop, both mentaly and in his game, he's a talent but he needs to believe that!!

WTF HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH PARKER BEING :censored:!!!!!

Seconded. Lee's played under three managers now who have only turned to him in desparation or brief experimentation. Parker's played five games and appears to have shown more in those average performances than Lee has done in his year and a bit at the club, barring one afternoon against relegation fodder.

Big Joe played him because he believed in him, nothing more!!!

I'm not blowing smoke up Kieran's arse, he need's to put a lot more in to make it, he probably won't do that at Oldham, so be it!!

Parker is an experienced pro, he don't give a :censored: about the game, he just want's to drink and shag anything going...........................FACT, as Raffa would say!!!

Edited by Markoasis
swearing

Sorry cock, i don't defend Kieran at all!!

I know he has talent, he needs to show that day in day out!!

It maybe better that he moves away from this club to develop, both mentaly and in his game, he's a talent but he needs to believe that!!

WTF HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH PARKER BEING :censored:!!!!!

Well, both have had their attitude called into question, one has achieved more than another at this level, you call into question the attitude of the one who has achieved more in the game yet have called out the management for how they've treated Lee. Parker is a nasty little bastard I don't doubt, maybe you should tell young Keiron to learn something from a very small side of his personality.

I don't think it is anything to do with quality though. Fitness seems to be the problem and Lee did more in the away game at Crewe than Parker has done in 5 games. If you want to ignore that, whatever. Lee has more quality than Parker, just no fitness whatsoever. It's obvious by his movement and the passes he looks to play that he is a very good footballer. I'd loan him out to a league 2 club where he can get some game time. I'm not gonna condemn Parker yet, but he looks lethargic in possession despite making some good runs and asking for the ball alot, not really sure what the problem is.

Well, both have had their attitude called into question, one has achieved more than another at this level, you call into question the attitude of the one who has achieved more in the game yet have called out the management for how they've treated Lee. Parker is a nasty little bastard I don't doubt, maybe you should tell young Keiron to learn something from a very small side of his personality.

KierAns 21, played most of his life at Man U, he's been brought up on the basic pass and move, keep the ball game. Made a monumental mistake in signing for Oldham. He's no Ronaldo and no way is he a hard tackling ball winner, he's just a good technical footballer.

I have a big interest because he lives with my daughter, that in no way clouds my judgement of him. He know's the score, it's took him two years to realise that he's not suited to League 1, he now need's to raise his game enough to move on.

I've never called the management of this team for their treatment of Kieran.......get your facts straight!!!!!!

I'm sure some fans are comparing keiran lee to keigan parker... :lol:

U moaning bastards should compare the championship full back Neil Eardley to them both.....as you booed him to the hilt - 5 games gone - get a grip.

Good rddance £350k for Eardley, daylight :censored: robbery!!!!!!

Edited by Markoasis
swearing - again

I don't think it is anything to do with quality though. Fitness seems to be the problem and Lee did more in the away game at Crewe than Parker has done in 5 games. If you want to ignore that, whatever. Lee has more quality than Parker, just no fitness whatsoever. It's obvious by his movement and the passes he looks to play that he is a very good footballer. I'd loan him out to a league 2 club where he can get some game time. I'm not gonna condemn Parker yet, but he looks lethargic in possession despite making some good runs and asking for the ball alot, not really sure what the problem is.

I think most of us who have seen Lee play can see the lad has ability. He came in the closed season, supposedly having turned down a contract at QPR (although he hardly ever started for them and they were spending money on sort of big names), and he never figured. Was he less fit after the closed season than Lomax, Eardley, Whitaker, Taylor, to name but a few of the players picked ahead of him, never mind the reserve team players we brought in from other clubs, given he was meant to be able to play almost any position? Maybe Smalley, Alessandra, O'Grady etc would all have made the grade if we had a better reserve set-up last season. Oh, hang on, they all started many more games than Lee did.

Maybe he's a bit of a big headed prick who needs to buckle down a bit if he doesn't want to end up looking for a regular job?

I think most of us who have seen Lee play can see the lad has ability. He came in the closed season, supposedly having turned down a contract at QPR (although he hardly ever started for them and they were spending money on sort of big names), and he never figured. Was he less fit after the closed season than Lomax, Eardley, Whitaker, Taylor, to name but a few of the players picked ahead of him, never mind the reserve team players we brought in from other clubs, given he was meant to be able to play almost any position? Maybe Smalley, Alessandra, O'Grady etc would all have made the grade if we had a better reserve set-up last season. Oh, hang on, they all started many more games than Lee did.

Maybe he's a bit of a big headed prick who needs to buckle down a bit if he doesn't want to end up looking for a regular job?

Rather than editing my post following reading Smartarse's reply, another one:

Fair enough he realizes he made a mistake, but what was it? Leaving ManU who didn't want him? Leaving QPR who couldn't have wanted him that much? Not trying to adapt his game to show his abilities at our level? The lower leagues are full of players who failed to make the grade at the big clubs. Some make a career in football, some are called Michael Clegg. Sadly Lee has more ability than Clegg but seems like he is on a similar career path unless he takes his head out of his arse and realises that he has been rejected at the levels he has had a chance at. Stop sulking boy. Buckle down and raise your game, because nobody will remember how good you were at give and go if you spend a season at Staleyvegas before training to be a roof thatcher.

and maybe you should take the time out to meet the lad,he,s not arrogant or bigheaded just needs a break,it amazes me how people who have never met him can call his personality into question

Fair enough he realizes he made a mistake, but what was it? Leaving ManU who didn't want him? Leaving QPR who couldn't have wanted him that much? Not trying to adapt his game to show his abilities at our level? The lower leagues are full of players who failed to make the grade at the big clubs. Some make a career in football, some are called Michael Clegg. Sadly Lee has more ability than Clegg but seems like he is on a similar career path unless he takes his head out of his arse and realises that he has been rejected at the levels he has had a chance at. Stop sulking boy. Buckle down and raise your game, because nobody will remember how good you were at give and go if you spend a season at Staleyvegas before training to be a roof thatcher.

I ain't gonna start with his Man U career, asked to do something, didn't want to, end of story!!!!!!

Still got a big opportunity................you got a problem with him LL, or is it me??

you gon,t know what your talking about,i know for a fact the offer was on the table from qpr,he wanted oldham as it was closer to home,in hindsight yes it was a mistake he is never going to be a hoofball player,and what do you mean rejected at them levels man u yes but how many players would have got as far as he got there certainly none of ours so yes he shouldn,t be here it was a mistake but have you never made a mistake theres no need to slag him off

i'm not gonna write him off after 3 games (i thought he did pretty well against stockport) but he was crap today. Taylor was visibly struggling with an injury and he still did twice as much running as Parker.