Suprise Suprise

Guest sheridans_world

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But why shouldn't he take his kids, it's a football match and this kind of crap shouldn't happen.

Of course, he should be able to . But I won;t spell out what I think of someone putting kids in such a situation.

Are you suggesting taking them on principle to a Wrst ham Millwall game??

EDIT just seen your reply.

I do agree it is appalling you cannot take kids to a game, but the simple fact is you should not [to a game like that].

Edited by singe

Of course, he should be able to . But I won;t spell out what I think of someone putting kids in such a situation.

I suppose, these fans are a disgrace.

I am sure there will be a lot of CCTV being studied for a while after this game.

But why shouldn't he take his kids, it's a football match and this kind of crap shouldn't happen.

Very true and its a disgrace we have to say why take the kids, but it still is slightly stupid as he should of known this would have been a high risk game and there would of been trouble.

Meh ignore this, singe replied before i could lol

Edited by Oafc88

Anyone rec we will see the FA dish out any punishment?

This time....yes....I felt they were fed up of Millwall last time and I feel this will be the last straw. As this isn't in te league, I don't think they'll touch them points-wise. I could see something like an expulsion from the FA Cup...if it is Millwall and not West Ham mostly at fault. Might be the one thing that saves their bacon...determining who should be punished, if not both.

Possibly x amount of games behind closed doors?

Precisely what I've been saying for years Carl. The clubs will not take responsibilty for their arseholes until the FA make them play 5 or so consecutive home games behind closed doors.

You really really are pathetic!!! Do I have to explain AGAIN what I said in the live chat last Saturday??? Which is what led you to think the commentators had said they were singing murderer at him??? When they'd said nothing of the sort. This is how utter bile becomes truth...

For those of us who weren't on Live Chat last week, explain to us...

Our League Cup win there under Dowie!!!

Was mildly intimidating but a million miles from what tonight will have been like, I suspect.

Silly me, for some reason i always think that was in 2001.

Didn't think there was much in the way of trouble at that game though.

For those of us who weren't on Live Chat last week, explain to us...

As Byfield came onto the pitch, Gordon Lawton said "Byfield's getting the same sort of treatment Hughes got last year" to which I wrote something like "Oh really, he'll be a bit surprised about being sang murderer at then"....basically meaning that he won't really be getting that but a bit of aggro being an ex-player. Then TheLaticsFan jumped on it (misinterpreting it as tho he had been called it) and started off this about how he's married to Jamelia etc. etc. I tried pointing out a few times that they'd not said Byfield was being called a murderer but it seems TheLaticsFan wants to run with whatever he's cooked up in his own mind.

Simply put...as far as the commentary went on Laticsplayer, nobody once said they were singing murderer at him and unless anyone who was there states they were, it's all a load of bollocks!

Edited by boundaryblue80