Oldham v Swindon was on TV!

Heard from my mate in Asia on Saturday that we were live on tv over there. I personally thought it was a load of bull at the time. Then out of curiosity I googled Oldham v Swindon TV and got a TV schedule result! I can't believe people will tune in to Latics around the world when we just thought we were the only unlucky ones to be put through it.

Anybody else heard of us being on TV abroad and not over here before this one?

Guest sheridans_world
prob would have been able to get the channel on the net.

Not legally.

A gentle reminder that advertising P2P websites is not allowed on OWTB.

Heard from my mate in Asia on Saturday that we were live on tv over there. I personally thought it was a load of bull at the time. Then out of curiosity I googled Oldham v Swindon TV and got a TV schedule result! I can't believe people will tune in to Latics around the world when we just thought we were the only unlucky ones to be put through it.

Do you know what channel it was please? I did a quick searcha nd couldn't find anything. At the moment I live in Taipei and thought I was unable to see the mighty Latics so any help on this would be appreciated :) :)

Thanks!

You would have to be seriously into your English football if you were Chinese and tuned in to that shower of ***** last week.