Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

Well, the term is, "Wives and girlfriends," it originated as a collective I believe so the singular form will have to look out for itself. I doesn't matter in the case of Cheryl Cole, she is technically not a WAG but a beard

Speaking of which, you can do Beardy for whatever money you like, but I ain't for sale.

See at what point do Beards become fag hags?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See at what point do Beards become fag hags?

Fag hags are a fashion accessory for a gay gentleman whereas a beard is a disguise to cover regretable and unnecessary feelings of shame or familial or social embarassment caused by repressive attitudes to his sexuality.

That's how Takemeanywhere and Mark Corbett explained it to me in Brighton, anyway.

Fag hags are a fashion accessory for a gay gentleman whereas a beard is a disguise to cover regretable and unnecessary feelings of shame or familial or social embarassment caused by repressive attitudes to his sexuality.

That's how Takemeanywhere and Mark Corbett explained it to me in Brighton, anyway.

So a beard can become a fag hag for the same person when he comes out of the closet?

Sara this forum is a collection of completely useless titbits of information that you'll prob never need to know, but is still highly entertaining!

This surely is now the longest thread on OWTB, surely??

if not then its the longest without Corporal Jones's input! :grin:

I'm sure this has been suggested within the 32 pages of this thread but do the club actually know about these two girls? They've surely got to do a piece on them in a programme or something, those videos are the only bright spot in my Oldham Athletic supporting world at the moment.

My mates all support Blackburn or Burnley and one Wrexham and they think this whole thing is hilarious/brilliant, I bet there'd be a small media interest, maybe a piece on Soccer AM or something. Two LA glamour girls going nuts for Oldham Athletic for no real reason..surely..

Woof.

I'm sure this has been suggested within the 32 pages of this thread but do the club actually know about these two girls? They've surely got to do a piece on them in a programme or something, those videos are the only bright spot in my Oldham Athletic supporting world at the moment.

My mates all support Blackburn or Burnley and one Wrexham and they think this whole thing is hilarious/brilliant, I bet there'd be a small media interest, maybe a piece on Soccer AM or something. Two LA glamour girls going nuts for Oldham Athletic for no real reason..surely..

Woof.

Yeah the club know, its already been reported in the sun, the advertiser & the MEN also soccer AM want them as Soccerettes in december.

Gutted I wasn't mentioned in the video :(