Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out our video: Who Are Ya?!

Please please, give us some feedback. It would be greatly appreciated!

*Amber's ass is the real star of this video.

Sara xx

The BAFTA (Burton-on-Trent Academy of Film & Television Arts) citation reads

"A mighty fine performance by the 'real star' of the video." :ass3:

Keep up the good work girls. :applause1:

I don't want to cramp your style, but if you're looking for ideas for future videos, may I suggest a spoof of this one in tribute to the late Lux Interior, who IIRC was a Latics fan. B)

Wow, they are nasty over there in Huddersfield Message Board land. :blink:

Thank god they're not my team. Back to my favorite thread...and being wittily offended by Zorrro. :wink:

They dont get out much do them Yarkshire people, its a shame , my brother lives there too :bigcry::omg:

Guest Scratch2000uk
Check out our video: Who Are Ya?!

Please please, give us some feedback. It would be greatly appreciated!

*Amber's ass is the real star of this video.

Sara xx

Well i love em Sara & Amber.keep up the good work. :towork:

Oddly enough tuther Friday evening I stayed down at The Millars at Sibson, a mere 5 mins drive to the battle line of the Battle of Bosworth. As we all know this was one of, if not the last Battle that saw the house of Lancaster defeat the house of York. Interesting to note that many a foriegn mercenary was used in the battles.

Now this is something we certainly have over our American cousins...loads and loads of history. Which mainly consists of wars!!!

I can also reccommend the Millars should anyone want a nice night away. Friday nights see artists perform depicting various big selling singers coupled with a good three course meal and a top breaky in the morning.

Edited by Lags

I've made a rudimentary graphic highlighting the disputed zone of the Pennines in relation to the Mighty Lancashire and the smelly Yaarkshire.

118g4ds.jpg

No mention of the other sheep worriers to the left and down a bit, and the ones that like tossing poles. upwards a bit.

Edited by singe