Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
:lol: Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa.....!

Nice one.

You not seen that the other three hundred times she's done it in this thread?

:sleeping:

'Annoy' is a strong word. I just feel a bit sorry for you all.

Hi Sara. Hope you're well. Missed you. x

Lol, thanks for the catch squire. :grin: I wont meet the girls when they vist England so don't feel sorry for me! However, makes me laugh how some of the mods/ex-mods on here have become embarrassed by this record breaking thread, and have therefore, tried and failed miserably to put an end to it! chill! ;)

Edited by laticsmad

Embarrassed? :lol: Where's that come from?

Personally, I've not tried to put an end to it. In a funny way, I actually respect the "girls" for all the fuss they've caused; this was clearly their intention all along. But there's a number of folk who should know better.

We're just coming to see a game. We don't need special treatment, we're not asking for anyone to bend over backwards. We're just excited to meet people we've been talking to behind a computer for 3 months. So if you can go, great -- if not, no worries.

We're just coming to see a game. We don't need special treatment, we're not asking for anyone to bend over backwards. We're just excited to meet people we've been talking to behind a computer for 3 months. So if you can go, great -- if not, no worries.

You'll be made very welcome without the contortionists among us bending over backwards. B)

I won't be there but wish you all the best! x