Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

I am absolutely astounded anyone would even contemplate leaving OWTB purely cos of the Corp posting his opinion. Gobsmacked. I'll openly admit to stopping myself posting for a few days to calm down when I've allowed myself to get agitated with a poster or two. Even then when the blood pressure level levels out I find myself ridiculing myself for allowing such a situation to occur!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you know anyone off here Lancy lad from Cheshire. Or does Lancy refer to height as opposed to location?.

No this is the only account I have Lags, I'm still catching up on this thread believe it or not, a very light hearted thread imo, which is good to see, just dont have as much time as some, not a pop at any particular person btw! I do know a few off here and met a few in various locations.

Precisely.

There was a strange spate of "anti-Corporal" martyrs who boldly stepped forward to sacrifice their accounts, most of which still frequent OWTB. Hell, just don't log on, is it really that difficult to control the impulse? Now, if we could just root out the pedatns and doirty auld pervs...

FFS, really? "That's so awesome!" :grin:

Hopefully after tomorrow it will be..."remember remember the 7th of november" :grin:

(I have the same birthday as Lady Di. When I was living in England, and in second grade or something, there was a kid who had Prince Charles' birthday and he would write me love notes and I would push him in the sandbox. This means nothing to anybody, but I feel it fit here.)

Hopefully after tomorrow it will be..."remember remember the 7th of november" :grin:

(I have the same birthday as Lady Di. When I was living in England, and in second grade or something, there was a kid who had Prince Charles' birthday and he would write me love notes and I would push him in the sandbox. This means nothing to anybody, but I feel it fit here.)

That's got to hurt... :lol: