Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll be busy sorting out the party arrangements for after the Exeter game.

It's those damn exams again. Suck the life out of you. We're booking our flights Tuesday night. Woop woop. I will apologize to your country in advance. xx

It's those damn exams again. Suck the life out of you. We're booking our flights Tuesday night. Woop woop. I will apologize to your country in advance. xx

Pack some sunshine will you or failing that................pack your thermal underware..lol

Thermal underwear?? That sounds very...exotic. :blink:

Oh dear..no...think more long johns a las cowboy mode. Bring your brolley though and waterproof wellies.

A girl shoulds always be carefully and have "wellies" with her.... be safe and all...

Oh my god. I think my dad is reading this. :blink:

Dear dad, can you wire me money? I'm about to sell myself on the corner for some bread.

xoxo, your firstborn.

Dont do that for a bit of bread Sara, in a few weeks you will be eating Lancashire's finest oven bottom muffins with a bit of bacon and brown sauce. Will your dad give us a couple of hundred grand for a new striker please? :grin:

Don't sell yourself short lancy.

£3m to buy the club off TTA and £20m to invest in players.

That should do it.

Sorry o4u. I was being a little shy there......... yeah feck it, can you get your dad or Lindsay Lohan or some other mega rich Calafornian to buy our club please????? Pretty please????? :wink:

If he doesn't like what he sees he only has himself to blame. After all, if you were my daughter you'd have been tied to your bed until the age of 25.

Anyone want to throw in the "if you were my daughter I'd still be bathing you" line?

No??

Ah well.

:getmecoat:

Must have been my wicked mind that came up with my own reasons for tying Sara to the bed then... :wink:

Oh, hi Sara!

Erm. :blush:

Carry on! :grin:

P.S. That banana. Just. Don't. :blink::unsure:

Although I'll admit that the same thought crossed my mind, if I was Sara's dad then the chaining would naturally be a mere precautionary measure. You dirty so and so.

Now what's this about a banana? It doesn't end up going a bit, erm, soggy, does it?