Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all, squire. It was a polite request.

It's also a tad annoying that this thread is the only involvement they seem to have. Does that not strike you as a little odd?

Every time I post something elsewhere, you tell me to "get back to your corner"... :blink:

Why is it odd? Why would they have anything to contribute on what the attendance against Leeds will be???? Or how Dean Brill is playing???? Like I have said before I think this thread is a release for some more light hearted banter instead of the usual doom and gloom posted elsewhere!

Awwww :blush:

Edited by sarausa

Not at all, squire. It was a polite request.

It's also a tad annoying that this thread is the only involvement they seem to have. Does that not strike you as a little odd?

Whatever it all means, it's plainly very very odd, and there's no doubt about that!

Why is it odd? Why would they have anything to contribute on what the attendance against Leeds will be???? Or how Dean Brill is playing???? Like I have said before I think this thread is a release for some more light hearted banter instead of the usual doom and gloom posted elsewhere!

Agreed. Makes for far more interesting reading than a lot of the usual :censored:e (some of it from me!!) about Taylor to Leeds, Scholes, Pies, RRE vs Chaddy, Lack of ambition or the like.

It's positive stuff from people who seem genuinely (despite Zorrro's conspiracy theories) interested in our club, which is about as common as a home victory these days (sorry, couldn't resist!).

And they can spell.....

This thread can continue for another 100 pages for me. And for those who don't like it? Don't bloody read it.

:)

Edited by Snookmeister

Why don't you know anyone off here Lancy lad from Cheshire. Or does Lancy refer to height as opposed to location?.

I'm originally from Ashton Lags, which obviously makes me Lancy through and though. I live in Stalyvegas though these days but roots are roots.

I think it's the only Corp "lack of ambition" thread on the whole borad too isn't it?

Well there's been less than 2,000 posts on this thread so far and, to me, that's ridiculous and just shows how this board has stagnated in the 3rd tier of English football (message boards). If we can't get 8,000 by the time we play Leeds in the cup on Saturday we might as well pack it all in. And don't point out the 40,000+ viewings as that includes "visiting fans" from big name clubs - the likes of Udders, L**ds and the Bindippers lurking behind their curtains.

Incidentally, what's the "capacity" of a thread on this board? If it's less than 16,000 (posts) then it definitely lacks ambition... :grin:

Whereby in Ashton? Waterloo born and bred myself.

Cockbrook mate, went to school at Stamford. Lived in Ashton til I was 14 (now 39). I remember Jacko very well (although doubt he remembers me) and used to play footy for The Cottage on Mossley road around 94 or 95. Which school did you go?

If it wasn't for this thread I would no longer be a member of the owtb community. I actually contacted 1 of the mods on here to cancel my membership because I was so sick of some of the complete and utter tripe posted on here. However, and thankfully, he convinced me to give it another week! Otherwise, I would never of had the pleasure of such a thread.

Keep up the good work girls!!! :grin:

If it wasn't for this thread I would no longer be a member of the owtb community. I actually contacted 1 of the mods on here to cancel my membership because I was so sick of some of the complete and utter tripe posted on here. However, and thankfully, he convinced me to give it another week! Otherwise, I would never of had the pleasure of such a thread.

There's more to the Latics family than doom, gloom, sarcasm, scaremongering, moaning, unjust criticism and unreal expectations.

:applause1:

That is so awesome to read!!

Why would you cancel your account? Seems an unnecessary hassle instead of just not coming here anymore.

Why would you cancel your account? Seems an unnecessary hassle instead of just not coming here anymore.

Precisely.

There was a strange spate of "anti-Corporal" martyrs who boldly stepped forward to sacrifice their accounts, most of which still frequent OWTB. Hell, just don't log on, is it really that difficult to control the impulse? Now, if we could just root out the pedatns and doirty auld pervs...

Precisely.

There was a strange spate of "anti-Corporal" martyrs who boldly stepped forward to sacrifice their accounts, most of which still frequent OWTB. Hell, just don't log on, is it really that difficult to control the impulse? Now, if we could just root out the pedatns and doirty auld pervs...

I like to think that was deliberate.

PS. Amen to that.

Precisely.

Yes.