Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully after tomorrow it will be..."remember remember the 7th of november" :grin:

Quite right - my Official Birthday (as in the one that is on my birth certificate and my Dad thinks I was born on, as opposed to today, which my Mum claims and which is my Unofficial one)

Nekid Huddersfield players...

...promoting keeping it up, with no sheep in sight, and a sausage at a restaurant hit by a power cut.......all a bit unclear with sound/pic out of synch and at times speeding up to sound like The Chipmunks. :lol:

So girls, you're in London on 9th December, is it time to reveal the rest of your itinerary?

There's a couple of threads with our ex-pat supporters trying to get access to the FA cup and ways round it you might find it useful. If you like that Brazilian place there are a couple of very good Argentinan restaurants near to Oldham- one in Manchester called Gaucho's (it right by one of our posh department stores too ideal for post shopping eating) and another in Huddersfield (OK some things can't be helped) called Argento's and they have some very good meat dishes.

What do you think girls?

It would be lost on me...no seriously....you have not thought about the "ampleness" of us Northern lasses...Scaffolding please......lol "suck it up and suck it in underware is a must. I don't like bulges in woong places and a must...no VPL.

However I can see one or two male fans wearing this...maybe even hand them out free to the Leeds fans when they next vistit as they seem not to be wearing much clothes last sat...

It would be lost on me...no seriously....you have not thought about the "ampleness" of us Northern lasses...Scaffolding please......lol "suck it up and suck it in underware is a must. I don't like bulges in woong places and a must...no VPL.

However I can see one or two male fans wearing this...maybe even hand them out free to the Leeds fans when they next vistit as they seem not to be wearing much clothes last sat...

I appreciate this item is not for those of a fuller figure underdog, and there's nothing wrong with such a figure. After all some of our players act like big girls' blouses.

There could be a market for the Latics bra, with no cups and not much support. B)

I appreciate this item is not for those of a fuller figure underdog, and there's nothing wrong with such a figure. After all some of our players act like big girls' blouses.

There could be a market for the Latics bra, with no cups and not much support. B)

PMSL................I like it...a man-bra..."athletic" support literally for those who need it....no cups....no support....lol...cheers diego.....diverse for both players and male fans alike.

can I place my order fo my "athletic" hubby?

Hey patent the idea...."one day my son you'll be a millionaire..."

You silence speaks volumes my beloved husband...

Hey you could be a personal shopper for the bewildered man in the underware section of Debs.....you have experience a la "Father Ted"...mission impossible like...

I was searching for Mrs. S. in the underwear section of a store in Ireland and I kept expecting to bump into priests. :grin:

I was searching for Mrs. S. in the underwear section of a store in Ireland and I kept expecting to bump into priests. :grin:

Yes it was quite an embarassing for me, I forgot the sizes so thought I would ring my good lady up however my phone only works on loudspeaker........I'll leave the rest to your imagination on how the phonecall went :grin: