Dave Penney

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Dave's sides are meant to be tight units

I thought Dean Furman was a star of the future and we would get a big fee for him

I thought Rueban Hazel would be solid

I though Dean Brill would be a safe bet

I thought we would have signed a centre half by now

I thought david would bring good times back

I thought wrong, give this man another month then axe him before he drags our club down into league 2

And bring in who exactly?

Guest FyldeBlue
Am losing my faith with him now give him couple of more games if he fails i want him out sorry to say.

he has not brought a central def in thats the main problem we got.

ABSOLUTELY, TOTALLY AND UTTERLY BEYOND BELIEF

Edited by FyldeBlue

Lets see after about another 41 games. I mean we should see the fact that we are building a team and they arent going to be title contenders straight away ( although i'd love us to be). I'd keep Penney until at least next season, providing were not lingering around the relagtion places in January. We still havent got a completed midfield, with Taylor being injured and Purdie yet to play a game. Again, thedefence is incomplete with Jacobson being out. Pawel Abbott just needs to find the net abit more and we have more or less have a completed team. Hopefully we will be up there in or around the play offs by christmas & we wont have more calls for penneys head.

Keep The F*****g Faith!

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

Penney out? :laught16: RoyleArmy is a :clown:

Today is September 2nd and you want Penney sacked?

We have lost 1 game, and are 3 points off the play offs

if we have only lost once, this time next month would you be saying the same?

Everybody knows we need a centre half, including Penney.

i think you are suffering from post Accrington blues eh

GET A GRIP - PATHETIC COMMENT

Am losing my faith with him now give him couple of more games if he fails i want him out sorry to say.

I hope to God you're not as crap at your job as you think DP is. If so, get ready for a very lean Christmas. Christ on a bicycle, we're 5 games into the season, not 35. We haven't got a fully settled team, having to make do and mend, unless of course you think Danny Whits really IS a left winger etc, etc.

Bloody hell, talk about judge jury and executioner. Give it time and, just to be a little bit different, why not try actually SUPPORTING the team / manager et al.

If you want instant success, sod off to that place in Stretford or the Emirates. Mind you, I wouldn't exactly guarantee it there either.

Am I allowed to say "Feckin' boooooooooooooooooooooo"?

:comeon::ktf: There's a message in there somewhere.

although i dont think he should be sacked i do think he needs to do something quick or the fans without the rose tinnted glasses on will start to ask for his head.

how long did brian gunn get in this league?

and another thing why is it when we change the manager, backroom staff and more or less the full squad do we see the same crap football at BP i think it must be cursed time for a move me thinks.

FFS, I despair at times I really do - Can we sack you?

If Penney walks or goes I do.

This board has become too big for it's own good we are bussing in the knobs now...

Edited by oafcprozac

In the words of the great Kammy;

Un-believable Jeff……….

It’s the 2nd of September and we’ve a new thread on DP calling for his head……….wow.

Don’t want to sound condescending at all, but I’m not sure if it’s a lack of intellect, lack of football knowledge, lack of common sense or a bi-product of the sky sports / football manager weaned younger generation but I’m simply astounded that after 5 league games there’s this thread which is already 2 pages long basically calling for the managers head.

There are times where I wonder why I bother with Latics; either with shocking performances on the pitch or with the antics of some of our eeeejut fans; this is one of those of those times – for the latter reason

In the words of the great Kammy;

Un-believable Jeff……….

It’s the 2nd of September and we’ve a new thread on DP calling for his head……….wow.

Don’t want to sound condescending at all, but I’m not sure if it’s a lack of intellect, lack of football knowledge, lack of common sense or a bi-product of the sky sports / football manager weaned younger generation but I’m simply astounded that after 5 league games there’s this thread which is already 2 pages long basically calling for the managers head.

There are times where I wonder why I bother with Latics; either with shocking performances on the pitch or with the antics of some of our eeeejut fans; this is one of those of those times – for the latter reason

Woah there!

Have you read it.

There is one post calling for his head, and 2 pages saying what you ahve said, that roylearmy is a numpty.

I don't recall anyone saying Penney is a miracle worker. Just into September of his first season in charge, is this really a serious thread. Through good and bad we are known for getting behind the team and not being suicidal on a Saturday tea time if we get beat, just have a couple of beers and look towards the next game.

Penney has had limited time and resources to establish a side in his opening season and needs us to get behind him and the boys.Realistic thoughts for the season are to consolodate our position in this league and mount a challenge next year.Come on give hime support and the time he needs to take us up.

Can you honestly think that a change of manager now would do the club any good?

What is needed is for us all to get behind the boys on Friday night and make BP a place the boys enjoy playing and winning

I don't recall anyone saying Penney is a miracle worker. Just into September of his first season in charge, is this really a serious thread. Through good and bad we are known for getting behind the team and not being suicidal on a Saturday tea time if we get beat, just have a couple of beers and look towards the next game.

Penney has had limited time and resources to establish a side in his opening season and needs us to get behind him and the boys.Realistic thoughts for the season are to consolodate our position in this league and mount a challenge next year.Come on give hime support and the time he needs to take us up.

Can you honestly think that a change of manager now would do the club any good?

What is needed is for us all to get behind the boys on Friday night and make BP a place the boys enjoy playing and winning

Read the rest of thread, think everyone bar 2 posts pretty much echo this

OK, Penny's replacement - How long would you give him to get things right?

OK, Penny's replacement - How long would you give him to get things right?
ask roylearmy he's the one who started all this :censored:e for christs sake cause bringing a new guy in with penny's signings would really solve the current form,however dean brill does need locking in a dark room till the end of may....