Boycott next home game

It will be a terrible, dull game against Carlisle. We should boycott it. Penney and the owners need to go before they ruin Oldham Athletic.

We are losing our famous stadium and reputation. We will be playing in a souless stadium in the bottom division unless we galvanise ourselves.

I am arranging the official boycott group. All who are with me, please make yourselves known.

I have sent emails to the club telling them of our intentions already.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a terrible, dull game against Carlisle. We should boycott it. Penney and the owners need to go before they ruin Oldham Athletic.

We are losing our famous stadium and reputation. We will be playing in a souless stadium in the bottom division unless we galvanise ourselves.

I am arranging the official boycott group. All who are with me, please make yourselves known.

OUR INTENTIONS???? just one stupid :censored: !!! and before u come back with a reply of i challenge u to this and that which tbh i dont care about maybe u should get behind the lads and help get them out of this little bit of trouble

Edited by Lookers_Carl
lang

thre wound in you really are good at fishing young man :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Insults again straight away. I'm not gonna let you get to me though. Its important that I act on behalf of us as nobody else is willing to do it.

I hope Penney gets my email, I specifically asked for it to be forwarded to him. I simply let him know that fans and forum members are sick and tired of the insipid performances and are suggesting he goes now.

You are beginning to get on my tits you clown!

Get him banned MODS he/she's a wind up merchant so full of :censored: his eye are brown!

i am mild, calm collected cool even tempered etc etc etc.

NEVER called anyone on this or any other site but am going to make an exception to my rule

you are talking utter and complete bollox (again)

Forgive me if I am wrong but I seem to recollect a thread started by Brf in which he asked us to hound a player out of the club

The moderators were correct and had every right to remove the topic

Perhaps on the evening we can set light to effigies of the board outside the ground, and dance round them until the embers die out.

All done with Holding Out For A Hero by Bonnie Tyler playing in the background. No reason, I just couldn't be arsed thinking of anything else.

we are getting a new one

we do but so do 23 other teams

HAHAHAHA EDITED IT DID WE?!?!?!??!

I cant take someone seriously who thinks there are 25 teams in our league and who thinks they all have a chance of going down?

Your on ignore. Your talking rubbish.

I'm glad another fan is on my side. I have put your name on my petition I am creating. Thanks.

Perhaps on the evening we can set light to effigies of the board outside the ground, and dance round them until the embers die out.

All done with Holding Out For A Hero by Bonnie Tyler playing in the background. No reason, I just couldn't be arsed thinking of anything else.

:grin:

To be fair, I'm rather liking BRF's method of fishing. It's just so ludicrously obvious, yet has people chomping at the bit in rabid disgust. Brilliant.

Idiot.

Edited by opinions4u

HAHAHAHA EDITED IT DID WE?!?!?!??!

I cant take someone seriously who thinks there are 25 teams in our league and who thinks they all have a chance of going down?

Your on ignore. Your talking rubbish.

I'm glad another fan is on my side. I have put your name on my petition I am creating. Thanks.

By another fan I hope you do NOT mean ME

You are talking crap

I intend to talk to the club and let them know that the majority of the people that use this forum are genuine and loyal

Beckford is a very very sad lonely boy who doesn't get out much....the highlight of his day is provoking hostile reactions on an internet forum....what a guy.

On the contrary. You have no idea who I am or what I have done. Suffice to say I'm not lonely =). I'll happily meet anyone on here face to face and put my points across. Nobody will take me up on it though, I know that. All you have to do is ask.

I am simply someone who in their spare time, wants what is right for Oldham Athletic. I am the only one on here with the foresight to see whats coming and do something about it.

Yard Dog, I know you may not like it, but I've added your name to the petition. We need names to make the club realise how we all feel.

By another fan I hope you do NOT mean ME

You are talking crap

I intend to talk to the club and let them know that the majority of the people that use this forum are genuine and loyal

I did mean you. I need names on my list. Your misguided but I know you'll appreciate it in the long run.

I am using peoples screen names and I.P Address on the petition.

On the contrary. You have no idea who I am or what I have done. Suffice to say I'm not lonely =). I'll happily meet anyone on here face to face and put my points across. Nobody will take me up on it though, I know that. All you have to do is ask.

I am simply someone who in their spare time, wants what is right for Oldham Athletic. I am the only one on here with the foresight to see whats coming and do something about it.

Yard Dog, I know you may not like it, but I've added your name to the petition. We need names to make the club realise how we all feel.

What a load of :censored:e....I have every idea of what you're all about - you're a pathetic wind-up merchant using the board for your own self-satisfaction.

Everybody enjoys a little bit of leg-pulling every now and then, but you have made it a daily hobby of yours.

As StitchKTF said the other day, have you not got any grappling to do you balloon....you're so busy an that....yet you find plenty of time to come on here.

I did mean you. I need names on my list. Your misguided but I know you'll appreciate it in the long run.

I am using peoples screen names and I.P Address on the petition.

Like I said earlier I try not to make personal attacks on people

Just one question please did you go to the Hartlepool game and if not why