Moaners

What is the matter with some of you people. Do you think we've never had a bad start before? Get rid of TTA; get rid of Penney; get rid of the players! Get a grip! You were moaning about the players last season and how we need a clear out. Well we've had one...give it time. None of us are happy when we are not winning. Even if TTA agree with you about getting rid of Penney we're still going to be left with the players. Keep up this abuse and we will alienate the owners, manager and players. I'm as miserable as anyone at the moment but I will not abuse the players. It must be great warming up before you're own fans and having abuse thrown at you by them before you've even kicked off.....that's the way to encourage them.

Get a reality check. We have owners who not only saved the club but who are trying to run it on a sensible budget. I for one would rather have my club run on this budget than no club at all. All the moaning about the new stadium...the current one is a ****hole, it's falling apart!

No manager or players set out to lose a match, get behind them for once! If the current performances carry on then the TTA will take action but the manager has to be given time. One win and everything will change.

I feel better now. Rant over.

What is the matter with some of you people. Do you think we've never had a bad start before? Get rid of TTA; get rid of Penney; get rid of the players! Get a grip! You were moaning about the players last season and how we need a clear out. Well we've had one...give it time. None of us are happy when we are not winning. Even if TTA agree with you about getting rid of Penney we're still going to be left with the players. Keep up this abuse and we will alienate the owners, manager and players. I'm as miserable as anyone at the moment but I will not abuse the players. It must be great warming up before you're own fans and having abuse thrown at you by them before you've even kicked off.....that's the way to encourage them.

Get a reality check. We have owners who not only saved the club but who are trying to run it on a sensible budget. I for one would rather have my club run on this budget than no club at all. All the moaning about the new stadium...the current one is a ****hole, it's falling apart!

No manager or players set out to lose a match, get behind them for once! If the current performances carry on then the TTA will take action but the manager has to be given time. One win and everything will change.

Agree with everything you wrote

The comment in today's chron about having a similar start under Shez and making the play-offs should be re-assuring to some people.

I'd much rather us come with a late challenge (unlikely but we can hope) than have a repeat of last season and peak to soon.

If this season can be one of progression as time moves on, surely we will all settle for that.

In my opinion, the better teams in this divison are better than the worst teams in the championship and next seasons league shouldnt be as strong as this seasons.

Plus, Gregan will have retired and DP will hopefully bring in a centre half or two :-)

The comment in today's chron about having a similar start under Shez and making the play-offs should be re-assuring to some people.

I'd much rather us come with a late challenge (unlikely but we can hope) than have a repeat of last season and peak to soon.

Well it isn't.

Since the Sheridan play-off season priorities have clearly been adjusted and promotion is no longer the aim (the way that particular season went after February makes me wonder if it ever was.)

In fact, I'd go as far as to say that there is a view within BP that says it wouldn't be a disaster if we got relegated.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

whats the point in moaning against the moaners? your starting to moan and giving them something else to moan about.. how about we just ignore them?

life would be too easy if you had nothing to moan about,anyway on that topic when we get rid of dean 'I look like,talk like but don't play like a goalkeeper' brill,the chuckle brothers centre halfs and we actual win a fecking home game i will stop moaning :grin:

Good God! Do i hear the voice of reason and common sense finally coming through the usual cacophony of claptrap? I'll go and get my eyes tested and check i've read this right, later on...

The thing is under that slow start with Shez we played some really attractive football but did not get the breaks, I dont think you can say that about this season can you ?

Watched the everton match before where the girl goes around the pitch before kick off handing out everton mints.........Do you think we could try it with gobstoppers? :idea:

Watched the everton match before where the girl goes around the pitch before kick off handing out everton mints.........Do you think we could try it with gobstoppers? :idea:

Nah, some people would moan that the gobstoppers were :censored:e, not as good as the gobstoppers they used to get, for the price they are paying they should be getting better quality gobstoppers and that gobstopper will never be a sugar-based confectionery item as long as they have a hole in their arse.

Nah, some people would moan that the gobstoppers were :censored:e, not as good as the gobstoppers they used to get, for the price they are paying they should be getting better quality gobstoppers and that gobstopper will never be a sugar-based confectionery item as long as they have a hole in their arse.

A decline in confectionery, if you will. Whilst other Lancashire associated sweets like humbugs continue to do well.

Yet another brand new thread moaning about moaners. Who'd've thunk it?

Who'd have thought it, a post moaning about people moaning about monaers..

Aren't posts on a message board part of the Job Description for Moderators :wink:

You'll be saying this job would be great if it wasnt for the customer next :grin:

Who'd have thought it, a post moaning about people moaning about monaers..

Aren't posts on a message board part of the Job Description for Moderators :wink:

You'll be saying this job would be great if it wasnt for the customer next :grin:

I didn't explicitly moan. I do, however, have a strong sense of irony (which has already been alluded to).

Any job would be great if it wasn't for the customer. As for the JD for moderators... well, the key area of responsibility is probably muttering under your breath and throwing your hands up in exasperation.

Any job would be great if it wasn't for the customer.

I hear you brother.

As for the JD for moderators... well, the key area of responsibility is probably muttering under your breath and throwing your hands up in exasperation.

...don't forget walking away shaking your head in disbelief. I think that's important.

I didn't explicitly moan. I do, however, have a strong sense of irony (which has already been alluded to).

Any job would be great if it wasn't for the customer. As for the JD for moderators... well, the key area of responsibility is probably muttering under your breath and throwing your hands up in exasperation.

You'll be saying this job would be great if it wasnt for the customer next

Oh no, you're already at that stage, then. :)

Have you got to the malicious disobedience bit, when you make life difficult for someone that hacks you of? :huh:

Edited by singe