Remember the old Chaddy The Owl?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what I dont understand .... Why would you be asking for more entertainment from an unpaid member of OAFC staff ? Chaddy should be immensly proud of what he does for his and our club. All of my family have met him in and out of the costume and he is a thouroughly decent fellow quite a footballer and a handy tennis player. The fact he turns up and does his best week in week out funds trips out of his own pocket all for the fact he adores the club. The fact he gets in for nothing is only similar to most other palces of entertaimnet where employees get in free... and the product on the pitch is what the 'fans' pay the entrance money for ..... not to be entertained by the clubs mascot. I find it very disrespectful that you want more from him. Are you the simon Cowell of the mascot world .. Sorry chaddy your not through to the next round ... Meh!

Oh well in that case you must be right then ... and be able to do a much better job yourself. Get your application form in pronto I will look forward with baited breath to you first performance.

I'd be banned after half a game. Adebayor would have nothing on me for inciting the away fans. I'd be a modern day Lofty the Lion. I can guarantee I'd produce a white hot atmosphere though. I promise you that.

I did (EDIT this should say NOT) not know the old Chaddy, but all I can do is praise to the hilt the new Chaddy.

He did not go the extra mile, he went to the next continet for my little lad.

Mucho respect to him.

Obviously BRF is doing an argument provoking thread, which he and most knows, but I did want to have the opportunity to thannk current Chady again.

Edited by singe

I'd be banned after half a game. Adebayor would have nothing on me for inciting the away fans. I'd be a modern day Lofty the Lion. I can guarantee I'd produce a white hot atmosphere though. I promise you that.

How? Every single fan in the ground bein pissed off with uu for bein a complete arse?

Heres an idea for you.....

How about i let you be Chaddy for one game. You show me exactly what you want me to do whilst not getting to watch your beloved team, not getting paid to sweat your tatters off. Then, when you have done what you consider to be entertaining and the GMP have battered seven shades out of you with trunceons and the club have banned you for life for inciting a riot at least we will all get a rest from the drivvle you spout constantly as you will be locked up in a 12 x 12 cell getting some man love off someone called big derek and you wont be allowed near a computer for the next 12 months :wink:

How about i let you be Chaddy for one game. You show me exactly what you want me to do whilst not getting to watch your beloved team, not getting paid to sweat your tatters off. Then, when you have done what you consider to be entertaining and the GMP have battered seven shades out of you with trunceons and the club have banned you for life for inciting a riot at least we will all get a rest from the drivvle you spout constantly as you will be locked up in a 12 x 12 cell getting some man love off someone called big derek and you wont be allowed near a computer for the next 12 months :wink:

With ideas like that Mr Owl, you should be a politician and a bloody good one at that!

The votes would be larger than the views of his/hers/it's topics!!

I think that could catch on - BRF take it on asap please

i remember the Bury away game (colouso's goal)

the away end was rocking, then it suddenly went quiet (as if we knew chaddy was about to make an entrance)

he came belting down the tunnel, and (i think) did a klinsmann dive in front of the away end

great atmosphere and quality stuff from chaddy :grin:

Keep up the good work Chaddy, The reason you do it is to entertain the kids . And entertained they are !

If he ( BRF ) actually takes a bit of notice of what you actually do on match day then he'll see how hard you work to keep entertaining.

Keep it up me owd ferret fettler

Yeah Seconded.

Well said Chaddy.

My 3 year old son thinks you're brilliant,and only wants to come to the games now because of you. Come up all the good work.

How about i let you be Chaddy for one game.It wouldn't be Chaddy - It'd be some egotistical cock in a suit fulfilling his need to be the centre of attention. You show me exactly what you want me to do whilst not getting to watch your beloved team, not getting paid to sweat your tatters off. He wants you to ignore entertaining the kids, and show them how to start fights instead. Then, when you have done what you consider to be entertaining and the GMP have battered seven shades out of you with trunceons and the club have banned you for life Please ban him for life for inciting a riot at least we will all get a rest from the drivvle you spout constantly as you will be locked up in a 12 x 12 cell getting some man love off someone called big derek He likes grappling with men - a big strong one that plays hide the sausage should suit him fine and you wont be allowed near a computer for the next 12 months How much better would this board be then? :wink:

This balloon won't be happy until he is stood on the centre spot singing the National Anthem before each game. Time to stop encouraging him and his provocative trolling comments.

and on that note instead of posting he sent me a PM saying 'he is in negotiation' with Chaddy about doing it .. in a sort of ner ner ner ner ner way. ... Chaddy will let me know when ... wonder where my bag of old coins are !!! :grin:

This guy could ruin his reputation. I doubt Wayne would risk it.

If he's anything about him, he'll arrange to meet him, then stick one on him for his cheek.