• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
u are talkin :censored: mate!!!

Me talking rubbish. No, thats you.

How can you hate someone who died 40 years before you was out of nappies?

Seriously, you need to get a take on life and get in the real world.

People. Never. Cease. To. Amaze. Me.

so you hate a club? isnt hate a bit strong really? i mean, ive got a kid, and i dont hate anybody or anything that isnt going to do him any harm, i find it hard to get wound up about anything else.

I think you need a girlfriend, or a hobby apart from football, honestly, its a big wide world outside of that 90 minutes we all waste every weekend...........

no i dont think its too strong my opinion im sure i wouldnt agree with some things you say hence why they are opinions

Guest sheridans_world
Oh shut up super fan. You take all the credit for startin a march and think your Latics' number one fan.

As for Paul Scholes couldn't care less. I doubt he'll ever come to latics, suggested he'll finish his career here for years but doubt he'll ever take the pay cut. Which I cant blame him for but why bother sayin it if he aint gonna do it?

Ahahahaha. That the best you can do?

I'll leave you to go and sort your moral compass out, it needs a re-wire.

Me talking rubbish. No, thats you.

How can you hate someone who died 40 years before you was out of nappies?

Seriously, you need to get a take on life and get in the real world.

People. Never. Cease. To. Amaze. Me.

when did i say i hated the players who died? i said they played for a club i hate

no i dont think its too strong my opinion im sure i wouldnt agree with some things you say hence why they are opinions

no, what with you talking :censored:e an all.......

as a general reply to all the numptys posting on this thread, you hate United, well done, whats missing from your lives? I'd personally would spend my energy hating someone relevant, like Huddersfield, or Tranmere. Or does hating a club Oldham have nothing to do with really mean a closet sign of affection, you know like when you always threw abuse at the girl you really liked, but when people suggested you liked her, you said "nah :censored: off thats gay"

no, what with you talking :censored:e an all.......

as a general reply to all the numptys posting on this thread, you hate United, well done, whats missing from your lives? I'd personally would spend my energy hating someone relevant, like Huddersfield, or Tranmere. Or does hating a club Oldham have nothing to do with really mean a closet sign of affection, you know like when you always threw abuse at the girl you really liked, but when people suggested you liked her, you said "nah :censored: off thats gay"

why do you hate huddersfield??? tranmere?? no reason no different!!!!!!

Not people I know.

Look, any football fan who finds football fans getting crushed to death at a football match remotely funny is a knob.

You don't know that many United fans- "I wish it could be Hillsbrough every-day" ring any bells. See that's the problem with people complaining about Man United being called Munichs, or complaining about people singing songs like "Who's that dying on the runway" is that Man United fans think its OK to sing about Hillsbrough being a good thing or joking about those two Leeds fans getting stabbed in Instanbul. Man United fans dish it out but can't take it in the same way as their team on many occassions- see all the fuss Fergie made about Ronaldo being poached when Fergie has done more poaching than the egg poacher at the Savoy.

I'm not saying its right for either side to do/sing about things which are tragedys but it is what happens and "neutrals" will often side with United fans over Muncih but forget that they are less than innocent when it comes to Hillsbrough. I don't call Man United fans Munichs because I understand it is offensive to the non-footballing people who died in the tragedy, I don't call Liverpool fans Hillsbrough (I don't know anyone who does that). I do think it is a generational thing a little bit- you will find more Oldham fans under 30 calling Man United 'Munichs' than those over 30 I would think.

Edited by rudemedic

You don't know that many United fans- "I wish it could be Hillsbrough every-day" ring any bells. See that's the problem with people complaining about Man United being called Munichs, or complaining about people singing songs like "Who's that dying on the runway" is that Man United fans think its OK to sing about Hillsbrough being a good thing or joking about those two Leeds fans getting stabbed in Instanbul. Man United fans dish it out but can't take it in the same way as their team on many occassions- see all the fuss Fergie made about Ronaldo being poached when Fergie has done more poaching than the egg poacher at the Savoy.

I'm not saying its right for either side to do/sing about things which are tragedys but it is what happens and "neutrals" will often side with United fans over Muncih but forget that they are less than innocent when it comes to Hillsbrough. I don't call Man United fans Munichs because I understand it is offensive to the non-footballing people who died in the tragedy, I don't call Liverpool fans Hillsbrough (I don't know anyone who does that). I do think it is a generational thing a little bit- you will find more Oldham fans under 30 calling Man United 'Munichs' than those over 30 I would think.

jesus someone who talks sense on here well i never!!! i agree they do it to everyone and we do it to them simple its my opinion im not forcing you or anyone to call them it so jog on and stop moaning

The hatred towards united is due to living amongst their smug fans. 95% of whom dont even go to games. They don't really understand football yet wear the shirt and sit in pubs pretending to be massive fans. Some people will say its jealously however I disagree, if I wanted to support United I could. Hating huddersfield and Tranmere is different, I dont see Hudds or Tranmere fans all the time talking :censored:. Simples

The hatred towards united is due to living amongst their smug fans. 95% of whom dont even go to games. They don't really understand football yet wear the shirt and sit in pubs pretending to be massive fans. Some people will say its jealously however I disagree, if I wanted to support United I could. Hating huddersfield and Tranmere is different, I dont see Hudds or Tranmere fans all the time talking :censored:. Simples

wow 2 people in a row talking sense getting ahead of ourselfs!! i agree with this lad 100%

jesus someone who talks sense on here well i never!!! i agree they do it to everyone and we do it to them simple its my opinion im not forcing you or anyone to call them it so jog on and stop moaning

Translation: "Great, someone articulate, whose argument I can piggyback."

It's not about siding with anyone's fans - United, Liverpool, or whoever else - it's simply that any supposed banter relating to people dying is sick.

Hughes himself said the goal celebration for Bellamy's equaliser took 45 seconds. Add that to the standard 30 seconds for United's substitution (Carrick on) and a few seconds here and there for City timewasting and you have the extra 1 min 26 secs to get to Owen's goal. The celebration and mayhem after that easily took it to 7 minutes.

Besides, I'm deeply disappointed in you all as Oldham fans:

This is karma. It serves Mark Hughes right for scoring 2 minutes after the match should have ended in the 1994 FA Cup Semi-final.

alright fair enough but where is the other 2 minutes added on from when owen was celebrating? quick to blow his whistle then

same happened with chelsea and stoke, and when united where playing wolves last night nd were winning the ref blew on the dot