Craig Davies goes up in the world

Guest sheridans_world

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Davies, he was not a bad player by any means. If he improved his finishing (which he could have, he was only 22) he could have been a good striker for us. He got 14 in his first season and was injured from February to May, that's not a bad tally for his first season with 3 months out.

People blew the Dale incident way out of proportion.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

I liked Davies, he was not a bad player by any mean, if he improved his finishing (which he could have, he was only 22) he could have been a good striker for us. He got 14 in his first season and was injured from February to May, that's not a bad tally for his first season with 3 months out.

SHEZ blew the Dale incident way out of proportion.

Non-league headless muppet.

He'll end up on the dole before he ends up in a decent league.

NB. Shez did nothing of the sort. But any stick ain't it. With one hand he didn't have discipline, when he did and this :censored:stain starts messing about Shez's blown it out of proportion. Davies has no self control, no footballing brain and the attitude of Craig Bellamy. No time for him at all. If we got £0.00 for him we've robbed them blind. As this move shows.

I liked Davies, he was not a bad player by any means. If he improved his finishing (which he could have, he was only 22) he could have been a good striker for us. He got 14 in his first season and was injured from February to May, that's not a bad tally for his first season with 3 months out.
I wouldn't knock his scoring record, but his teamwork was shocking.

People blew the Dale incident way out of proportion.

To be fair, Craig Davies had been sent off for a headbutt playing for Wales.

He had been convicted of harrassment against an ex-girlfriend. Linky

I think the club gave him a chance and he blew it with a headbutt against Rochdale.

We have no idea whether or not he had displayed violent tendancies on the training ground, but he did get sent off and suspended for violent conduct (head involved again) in a pre-season friendly for Brighton.

Edited by opinions4u

Talented with all the physical attributes you want in a striker and has proven that he works well when playing up front on his own with wingers supporting him instead of playing with a strike partner...but he has probably the worst footballing brain of any Latics player I've seen, even before talking about his off the pitch antics.

If the situation is absolutely right for him he could be prolific at our level but he could just as easily be not finding the net in non-league. Premier League? :lol:

Classy....good riddance to the scum bag...

I do the man a dis-service - harrassment, not violence.

Linky

From 2007:

"A MIDLAND footballer has been convicted of waging a campaign of harassment against his former Birmingham girlfriend.

Craig Davies, a striker for Wolverhampton Wanderers, had denied harassing Maya Black. But he was found guilty of the charge by Birmingham magistrates who said that one text message sent by the defendant had left the victim fearing for her safety.

Davies, 20, of Hadley, Telford, Shropshire, was remanded on conditional bail until May 11 for a report to be prepared.

The court heard that the player is currently on a community order after admitting a public order charge in November last year involving a road rage incident ... "

Edited by opinions4u

Linky

From 2007:

"A MIDLAND footballer has been convicted of waging a campaign of harassment against his former Birmingham girlfriend.

Craig Davies, a striker for Wolverhampton Wanderers, had denied harassing Maya Black. But he was found guilty of the charge by Birmingham magistrates who said that one text message sent by the defendant had left the victim fearing for her safety.

Davies, 20, of Hadley, Telford, Shropshire, was remanded on conditional bail until May 11 for a report to be prepared.

The court heard that the player is currently on a community order after admitting a public order charge in November last year involving a road rage incident ... "

Didn't he also threaten her young son? Nice lad. :huh:

Linky

From 2007:

Guys got serious issues....cant understand how people can feel bad towards Shez about it all...

Guys got serious issues....cant understand how people can feel bad towards Shez about it all...

Oh yes i almost forgot, he should have followed Shez's role model on players' behaviour shouldn't he.........

issues he obviously had - treated unfairly after his sending off - most definately.

Anyway, he's gone and struggled since, so until he proves his ability, he is more than open to his critics.