Leeds fans on WACCOE on Sheehan

also

I've just had a chat with an Oldham player I'm on friendly terms with.

Asked him about Sheehan and he gave me my raised eyebrow, wide eyed response of "he's good, he's very good" like we were talking about Messi or summat. He said he couldn't understand how Hughes gets in in front of him. I told him Sheehan likes the sauce and Andy Hoofghes is solid and he should watch his cheeky Latic gob (I might not have said the last bit).

I really want to see this Lionel Sheehan first hand because I'm trying to picture him being impressive and I just can't see it.

think we should a least be looking to keep him for a further month if not till xmas with the way he has been playing.

Definitely, and Penney's Programme Notes last night said he is talking to Leeds to try and sort that out, don't think I have seen that reported elsewhere.

defo, but im sure leeds are havin him watched. if he carries on like this i don't think we will be keeping him.

they prob are but why would they want to change a team that is top of the league it wont do them any favours n if he cant get in the 1st team im sure he'd want to stay here playing 1st team football.

I was on a random piss up in Marsden a few weeks ago, just after we signed Sheehan but before he made his debut. I got to talking to a Leeds fan (a long time season ticket holder who seemed to know his stuff) and he was absolutely raving about Sheehan - and slamming Grayson for not playing him.

It seems he did know his stuff.....sign him up, the new Irwin!

Edited by Stitch_KTF

to be honest n it pains me to say it but dont think leeds will see us a rival this season so i might just be possible to get him for a bit longer fingers crossed.

Unfortunately true, but Sheehan just helped us take three points from a team they WOULD consider a rival this season, so a very good point really.

sign him permanent! end of!!

Financed by what? Love to have him but he's not going anywhere for peanuts. if Daniel Jones is rated at £700,000 , Eardley at £300K,then Sheehan is worth a few bob

Other clubs will also be watching him in Latics team and thinking .." mmm pretty good" .

Anyway until January he can't be transferred.

The opinion over here is that Sheehan is a good player with a peach of a left foot. He has however let himself down for Leeds with three red cards for silly tackles. He was also injured for quite a while which was reported as a leg injury but ‘insiders’ say he was off with depression.

The opinion over here is that Sheehan is a good player with a peach of a left foot. He has however let himself down for Leeds with three red cards for silly tackles. He was also injured for quite a while which was reported as a leg injury but ‘insiders’ say he was off with depression.

If he is off with depression then I really feel for him, it can happen to anyone..

Chin up Sheehan.....