Dons comment

Just listened to assistant manager Karl Robinson's comments on MK player...Not a single note of praise for Latics performance in his entire interview.

He doesn't think we are a good team and and if they had sneaked a 2v2 it would have been deserved.

He said for some reason Dons didn't play to their usual standards and failed to pass the ball around!!!

It couldn't possibly be that we played well and prevented them from doing so....Could it?

What an arrogant ba*****!!!!!!!

Just the usual sour grapes.

If he can't see that they were comprehensively outplayed and were flattered by the 2-1 scoreline then he is deluded and a bigger tool than he sounds.

Sometimes you have just got to admit you were beaten by a better team on the day, it's called humility.

Was sat fairly close to the dugout and he was a first class wayne kerr! Expected 6 mins to be added on at the end and went mad at the 4th official for literally every foul that was given. What a tool he was!!

I hope and trust the Main Stand gave Ince all the abuse he deserves throughout the second half.

No, they're a rather more civilised lot in the Main Stand, Garcon. :wink:

I sit right behind the Director's Box and didn't witness any abuse of Ince, he had a face like thunder when we scored our second though, :lol: he spent the whole time on the phone to the dugout.

Edited by Hometownclub

I hope and trust the Main Stand gave Ince all the abuse he deserves throughout the second half.

He got a few unrepeatable words from me as he came off the pitch with the ref at half time. I lept over 2 rows of seats (almost breaking a leg) to tell him what I thought of him! :lol:

Was sat fairly close to the dugout and he was a first class wayne kerr! Expected 6 mins to be added on at the end and went mad at the 4th official for literally every foul that was given. What a tool he was!!

Yeh I was sat right behind the MK touchline.

After they scored on 87 they were shouting to their players that they have got 10 mins left. Then when the 4th official put only three minutes up they went absolutely ballistic.

I'm disappointed. Ince is one of the few people in football I'd happily give dog's abuse to for no other reason than him being in earshot.

Genuinely can't stand the annoying liitle sh*t.

Someone who gives themselves the nickname " the guvnor " is obviously a tool, just a shame in France 98 when we needed guvnor like qualities he totally bottled out of taking a penalty against Argentina. After this point his nickname should have been changed to bumder.

I'm disappointed. Ince is one of the few people in football I'd happily give dog's abuse to for no other reason than him being in earshot.

Genuinely can't stand the annoying liitle sh*t.

Remember the two in a minute they got at Old Trafford on Easter Monday '94? Straight after Dublin put them 2-1 up, Ince a couple of yards offiside makes it 3-1 - always hated the :censored:bag after that.

Oh and when him and Robson swept Spike's legs away from him at Maine Road when Spike stood on the ball sending the two prima donnas the opposite way to him - they backtracked and hacked him down!

Just listened to the interview on BBC, what an arroogant nobhead. Unbelieveable comments, the interviewer even sets him up to give us some sort of credit and show some humility by commenting on the quality of our goals and the 'bizarre' fashion of their consolation and yet he still says we are 'not very good' and insists they deserved at least a point. I'm not sure what he bases that on, apparently they had 3 or 4 clear cut chances but didn't take them, nothing about us having the ball in the net on 2 other occassions and missing a whole host of other chances. In fact I find it hard to remember any clear cut chances from the mongs apart from a header at point blank range that hit Brill. What an absolute tosser.

In work so cant listen just yet but it does sound bitter. They came out to stamp thier authority on the game as per the pre match interviews but it didnt work we battled right back and really ran them ragged b4 they scored in the 2nd half. Wilbrham had an effort he should have done better with first half and they had had a header at the near post but 2nd half dont remeber them having a solid shot on goal - tools!

Just listened to assistant manager Karl Robinson's comments on MK player...Not a single note of praise for Latics performance in his entire interview.

He doesn't think we are a good team and and if they had sneaked a 2v2 it would have been deserved.

He said for some reason Dons didn't play to their usual standards and failed to pass the ball around!!!

It couldn't possibly be that we played well and prevented them from doing so....Could it?

What an arrogant ba*****!!!!!!!

Wonder who he takes after there then regarding comments.

No, they're a rather more civilised lot in the Main Stand, Garcon. :wink:

I sit right behind the Director's Box and didn't witness any abuse of Ince, he had a face like thunder when we scored our second though, :lol: he spent the whole time on the phone to the dugout.

ah ah so it is you that sits a few seats away from me then !!! I couldnt put a name to the face, but now I can :wink:

Guest Scratch2000uk

Maybe Ince doesn't realy like him and is after him getting the David Icke treatment. :shock:

With comments like those, you do have to wonder... :lol: